Updated: Feb 21, 2019
Jamia Millia Islamia University, a public central university offers various courses through regular fulltime learning and distance learning. The admission for the distance learning program has begun for the academic year 2019.
The admission for the distance learning program at JMI University started from Friday i.e. 15th of February 2019. The admission will be open for 13 programs functioning under the Centre for Distance and Open Learning Council (CDOL). The distance learning program offered by JMI University for the academic year 2019-2020 is recognized under Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and University Grants Commission (UGC).
- The application forms for the courses will be made available by the university and the duly filled application forms can be submitted at the selected study center or CDOL.
- The application form has to be submitted on or before the due date set by the admission committee of the university.
- Last date for the registration and submission of duly filled application form would be on 28th February 2019.
- The timings for the submission of application form will be between 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM. The application form will be accepted on all the days of the week at CDOL Offices.
The distance learning programs will be offered for various under graduate and post graduate degree programs, namely:
- B.Com in International Business and Finance
- M.A in Education
- M.A Hindi
- M.A English
- M.A Public Administration
- M.A Political Science
- M.A History
- M.A Sociology
- M.A Human Resource Management