Overview Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Architecture
Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Architecture is a private institute in 2011 under the aegis of Vidharbh Bahu Udeshiya Shikshan Santha. It is situated in Nagpur, Maharashtra. The College is affiliated with Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University (RTMNU), accredited by NAAC Grade ‘B’ and approved by the Council of Architecture & Maharashtra Government. The institute's main objective is to impart value-based and quality education in the architecture domain for aspired students and by equipping skills & knowledge and enable them to develop as competitive professional architects. TGPCA has endowed with state-of-art infrastructure and modern campus facilities to cater to the educational needs of aspired students. Faculties are highly educated, and well-experienced in both academic and industry domain motivates the students through interactive teaching methodologies.
- TGCPA offers Bachelor’s degree course,e B Arc,h for five years with a total intake of 40 students and offers a Diploma course for one year in two streams: Environmental Education and Vastu Shastra.
- TGCPA fees structure for the B Arch course costs approximately INR 1.1 Lakhs Per annum; hence for the entire course duration, fee expenses up to INR 5.7 Lakhs.
- Admission at Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College for the B Arch course will be granted based on the candidates' score acquired in the NATA entrance exam conducted by COA or JEE Paper 2 entrance exam NTA will hold.
- TGCPA has an active placement cell that is dedicated to offering employment opportunities. It organizes training for the students in leading industries to increase employability skills among students. It also arranges technical talks, seminars, workshops, guest lectures through eminent personalities from the industry domain.
- Students from TGCPA have been placed in good companies like Base 4, Plan-A Design-tec Solutions, Archparag Associates, 4th Dimension, R.N. Associates, MISAL Architects & Associates, Kalayojan, Architects & PMC Etc.
Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Architecture offers good academic facilities like Advanced Library with an enormous collection of books and also E-resources, E-Learning is available. Advanced Computer Lab with internet connectivity, Sports & Games, Building Materials Laboratory, Climatology Laboratory, Survey Lab, Canteen and finest hostel accommodation with all the required facilities.
The college is in Nagpur city, the most vibrant city in India, and the college has an ultra-modern campus. The GPGI is an education society that the top academicians founded with the sole view to promote professional education for the development of the nation. The college is offering science and commerce education both
- The college offering the various range of courses in any discipline in computer science, engineering and technology, and business administrations
- The college has aimed to provide scholarly, high skilled, and competent professionals in solving the problems
- .The vision of the college is value-based and quality engineering education to the youth to shape the aspirations and the dreams of becoming the professional graduates
.Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Architecture Placements
- The placement cell of the college will support the students at every level of the cv making, counseling, and the information of the new jobs in the architecture industries
- The goal of the institution is that the student must be placed in the leading companies, and the students should get employment opportunity and the world-class training
- Some of the recruiters who visit the college are Reliance Power Plant MIDC, AA energy Ltd, Akashwani, Miracle Technologies, Abhijit Energy Power Plant, Jindal Steel Works Mumbai, Infosys, and IBM
Tulsiramji Gaikwad-Patil College of Architecture Infrastructure
- The infrastructure of the college is very well structured. There is a white building which indicates the peaceful atmosphere in the college. The classes are very spacious, and the ventilation of the classrooms is also good
- There is an accommodation facility for the students; the hostels are for both girls and the boys they provide all the facilities in the hostel like recreational, storage and also sports playing place for the students and they provide food in a mess is also good and the hygienic