Overview Gujarat National Law University
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) started their journey in the academic year of 2003 and is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. The university aims to disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal processes and their role in national development and to develop in the students and the research scholars’ sense of responsibility to serve society in the field of law. GNLU university was established by the Govt. of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003. Gujarat National Law University was recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and University Grants Commission (UGC) and is affiliated with AICTE. The University also received NAAC accreditation of A grade.
- Gujarat National Law University offers under graduate and post graduate courses in the field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Management and Law under various specializations.
- Eligibility for admission into UG courses is, successful clearance of HSC/ Intermediate examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate.
- Admissions into LLM and LLB courses are offered on the basis of the merit list prepared as per the marks secured by the applicants in the CLAT entrance exam.
- For admission into MBA program, candidate must have completed graduation with 55% marks and must have secured valid score in CAT entrance exam. In case of Ph. D programs candidate must appear for UGC-NET/ SLET entrance exam.
- Fee Structure of all the courses is quite feasible and can be paid in instalments per annum. Total fee structure of BALLB course is around INR 8.62 Lakhs; B. Sc + LLB & B. Com + LLB course is 8.61 Lakhs; MBA course is INR 3.56 Lakhs and the LLM program can be completed with the total expenditure of INR 1.2 Lakhs.
- Gujarat National Law University offers scholarships to the students who secured top ranks in CLAT entrance exam. Candidates whose rank falls between 1-20 gets 100% tuition fee waiver; and whose rank falls between 21-40 gets 50% tuition fee waiver.
- Scholarship of 9.5 Lakhs is offered to students Research Associate.
- The college has intention to promote the inter-disciplinary study of law in the relation to the technology, management, international development and co-operation
- The college imparts education comprising a mutual venture of students and the faculty who become part of the clearing the gap of a strenuous and the rigorous procedure.
- The teaching method of the college is very impressive and have the response to the safely summarized being par excellence
This institution is the statutory university established by the Govt. of Gujarat. The objective of the college is to have great knowledge with advance and disseminate learning of legal and law processes. The college focuses on developing the students and also the research scholars the sense of the responsibility to cater the society.
Gujarat National Law University Placements
- The college has the internship facility and that is provided for students are of their interest. The opportunities are provided for the students twice a year during the month of November-December and May-June that will mark the culmination of the semesters.
- There is a separate team for the placement that is placement cell. The placement cell is very active and it brings together prospective recruiters and the student can negotiate themselves to choose the platforms
Gujarat National Law University Scholarship
The college consist of many scholarships they are Aditya Birla scholarship, Kerala state scholarship for ST students and academic scholarships
Gujarat National Law University Infrastructure
- The infrastructure of the college is very well structured and the facility is given equally to the faculty staff and also to the students. The faculty members have accommodation facility where they can live with their families. The hostel facilities are also there for the students for both girls and boys with good and hygienic food provision
- The college has well stocked libraries, classrooms of the college are very well furnished; the science and other technology laboratories are also well equipped in the campus. There is also museum for the students’ reference and 24*7 medical facilities