Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
KL University has been recognized Deemed University and KL University offers academic programs at both UG and PG level here is the admission procedure of it:
KL University has all the UG courses of 4/3 years, PG courses are 2 years of four semesters. The programs offered at KL University are mentioned below:
B.TECH Eligibility Criteria at KL University:
- Here the candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks and 55% For SC/ST
- And should have the combined of 3 subjects Physics, Mathematics and any 1 subject out of Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology.
- Here the candidate of both General and SC/ST should have secured an aggregate mark the in KLUEE/JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Based on KLUEE/JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams the further admission procedure is carried in this University
M.TECH Eligibility Criteria KL University:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60%
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 55% marks in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects.
- The entrance exam GATE qualified students will be exempted from written test.
- And all the Contenders having GATE good percentile ≥ 95 will be considered for direct admission in respective branch.
MBA Eligibility Criteria KL University:
- The candidate should have Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% in aggregate marks or CGPA.
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 45% marks in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects
- Here the admission shall be made on the basis of KLUBSAT/ ICET / MAT / CAT / XAT score.
- And the Final selection will be based on Entrance Exam Score, Group Interaction and performance in Personal Interview
BBA Eligibility Criteria KL University
- Candidates who are applying to BBA program at the KL University have to clear 10th and 12th examination of any board or Council which is recognized or its equivalent.
- And the BBA Admissions at the KL University will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria.
B.SC Eligibility Criteria KL University:
- Here the person should be 10+2 pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and he should be medically fit.
- And for the SC/ST it is 55% marks in equivalent examination.
- And the BSC Admissions at the KL University will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria
For the students who are wishing to pursue their studies in KL University is one of the good platforms to explore their talent.
by Kavya, 06 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
I decided to take up MAT examination, soon after my bachelor degree examination. Since my faculty in graduation had suggested to take MAT entrance exam for taking MBA admission. Through MAT counselling round, I got KL University. Before confirming the MBA seat in the institute I decided to collect details such as what is the eligibility criterion in KL University? What is the admission process for MBA course in KL University? Through exams like ICET, MAT, CAT, KLUBSAT and XAT marks admission can be taken but the final selection will happen in the institute through Group discussion and general interaction round.