Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
KL University has been recognized Deemed University, and KL University offers academic programs at both UG and PG level here is the admission procedure of it:
KL University has all the UG courses of 4/3 years; PG courses are two years or four semesters. The programs offered at KL University are mentioned below:
B.TECH Eligibility Criteria at KL University:
- Here the candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with at least 60% marks and 55% For SC/ST.
- And should combine three subjects Physics, Mathematics and any one issue out of Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology.
- Here the candidate of both General and SC/ST should have secured an aggregate mark in KLUEE/JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams.
- The further admission procedure is carried in this university based on KLUEE/JEE-Main/ JEE-Advanced / State Level Engineering Entrance Exams.
M.TECH Eligibility Criteria KL University:
- The candidates should have a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 60%
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 55% marks in aggregate from govt. Approved university with relevant subjects.
- The entrance exam GATE qualified students will be exempted from written tests.
- And all the Contenders having GATE good percentile ≥ 95 will be considered for direct admission in respective branch.
MBA Eligibility Criteria KL University:
- The candidate should have Graduate Degree in any discipline with 50% aggregate marks or CGPA.
- The SC/ST candidate should have min 45% marks in aggregate from govt. approved university with relevant subjects
- Here the admission shall be made based on KLUBSAT/ ICET / MAT / CAT / XAT score.
- And the final selection will be based on the Entrance Exam Score, Group Interaction, and performance in Personal Interview.
BBA Eligibility Criteria KL University
- Candidates applying to the BBA program at the KL University have to clear the 10th and 12th examinations of any board or Council that is recognized or equivalent.
- And the BBA Admissions at the KL University will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria.
B.SC Eligibility Criteria KL University:
- Here the person should be a 10+2 pass in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and be medically fit.
- And for the SC/ST, it is 55% marks in the equivalent examination.
- And the BSC Admissions at the KL University will be as per the candidate’s eligibility which meets the institute’s fixed criteria.
For the students who are wishing to pursue their studies in KL University is one of the good platforms to explore their talent.
by Kavya, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I decided to take up MAT examination, soon after my bachelor degree examination. Since my faculty in graduation had suggested to take MAT entrance exam for taking MBA admission. Through MAT counselling round, I got KL University. Before confirming the MBA seat in the institute I decided to collect details such as what is the eligibility criterion in KL University? What is the admission process for MBA course in KL University? Through exams like ICET, MAT, CAT, KLUBSAT and XAT marks admission can be taken but the final selection will happen in the institute through Group discussion and general interaction round.