Overview Gautam Buddha University School of law
Gautam Buddha University has introduced many disciplinary academic programs by establishing the school of Law, Justice and Governance under the same umbrella. This school has reputable for its advanced learning, teaching and research as a blend of knowledge in the legal education. This academic programs has began in the year 2012-2013 and also got recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- School of Law Justice & Governance imparts 4 courses which includes under graduate courses, post graduate courses and research level course. This school of offers integrated program that is BA-LLB and BBA-LLB which are the dual degree programs of 5 years duration to complete the entire course.
- The subjects which are compulsory are recognized by Bar Council and are taught with underscoring subjects to interface between the fields of Law, Justice and Governance. Optional subjects which are part of this disciplines are taught to help students in structuring the courses.
- This school offers Master of Law (LLM) as post graduation program which is 2 years fulltime course pursued after the completion of LLB (Bachelor of Law).
- Admissions to these courses are purely done merit based and the aggregate obtained by applicants in qualifying examination will be considered important.
- The BA+ LLB program has total intake of 120 seats as per the guidelines. The School of Law Justice & Governance, Gautam University fee structure for the BA+LLB course will be Rs. 1.52 Lac per annum.
- Similarly, the total intake for the BA+LLB course will also be 120 seats and the fee structure remains Rs. 1.52 Lac annually for this course.
- The application fee in Gautam Buddha University, School of Law will be different for general category candidates and SC/ST candidates. Application fee will be Rs. 600 for general and OBC whereas Rs. 300 for SC/ST.
- The department concentrates on the employment of new academicians who have all Ph.D. in the fields of the law and social science from different reputed universities
- The course curriculum of the college concentrates more on the practical approach than of theoretical approach so that the students get more exposure to the present practical world
- The faculties in the college maintain good balance between the changing practical approach and classroom teaching of law
- The college ensure to incorporate and seek best practices in learning and teaching from the world
This university has been convinced legislatively as a excellence center and is providing the ambitious and multidisciplinary course of curriculum. The university is created to give some new ideas ans make any difference in the world. The university will foster advancement in learning, teaching and research in the fields of the justice, law and governance.
Gautam Buddha University School of Law Placements
- The placement cell in the college has the job opportunities for even the law students and the companies which visit the college for the recruitment are Lexis Nexis from new delhi, Lawoctopus.com, AP &J Law firm kochar &Co. and many more companies visit the college
- The internship facility is also available for the students with all well known judges, lawyers, ministers and commission and NGOs.
Gautam Buddha University School of Law Infrastructure
- The hostel facility is there for 5000 people. It is available for both girls and boys; the hostel has indoor and outdoor complexes the food provided in the mess is also good and hygienic
- This campus is one of the finest campuses that can change the best in the world. The college consists of a central library with a reading hall which can fit 2000 students at a time.
- Administrative building, two guest houses which is for international, meditation center, a swimming pool and a gym