Overview Galgotias School of Law
The School of Law Galgotias University, which is shortly called SOLGU, was incepted in 2012 and magnificent by seven years by rigid traditions of skill orientation, world-class infrastructure, and a mind-blowing blend of the curriculum of academics and collaborative preparations. The Bar Council of India recognizes this school of Law and has been recognized very well.
- School of Law Galgoatias University has been a pioneer in shaping hundreds of students' life in legal professional studies through multi-disciplinary periphery since established. SOLGU imparts integrated courses such as BA-LLB Bachelor of Art + Bachelor of Law and BBA-LLB Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law.
- These two courses, BA-LLB and BBA-LLB, are integrated full-time five-year programs requiring a minimum qualification of 50% in XII or 45% in XII with valid scores in CLAT or LSAT.
- SOLGU also offers a Bachelor of Laws (Hons). The minimum qualification needed will be a graduation degree passed with minimum marks of 50% or 45% in XII with valid CLAT scores or LSAT- India.
- As a PG degree course, SOLGU offered a Master of LLM, which needs the basic eligibility of LLB passed. This LLM course is one year program, and the LLM admission will be as per the UGC guidelines.
- School of Law Galgotias University admission for the law courses is done by screening applicants' application forms. Candidates can make the application fees online by going to the university's official website and finding the admission section.
- The fee for courses like BA-LLB and BBA-LLB is Rs. 1 Lac paid annually, and the examination fee cost Rs. 10,000. School of Law Galgotias University fee structure for LLB course will be Rs. 60,000 annually and Rs. 10,000 as an examination fee.
- Students are provided training about the laws and how to use them to solve the disputes occurring in the present world.
- The students are trained in such a way that helps them to improve their problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Students are provided internship opportunities under famous advocates in different courts with a reasonable stipend every month.
- Placement opportunities are provided to the students with good percentage criteria and a good salary package.
- The campus occupies about 52 acres with excellent infrastructure among all the other colleges.
- They provide a hospitable atmosphere to develop innovative thinking and problem-solving ability.
- The college has more than 100 labs, which are well equipped with all the required facilities for the present changes occurring in their field.
- Classrooms are equipped with projectors to represent teaching complex topics visually.
Hostel facility is available with single, double, and triple seater arrangements maintained well and cleaned regularly.