Overview Bennett University School of Law
Bennett University was set up in the year 2016 with School of Law along with other constituent institutes. This university was started with an aegis of Times of India Group and is a very famous university offering top quality education. Bennett University School of Law has been recognized by Bar Council of India and approved by University Grant Commission (UGC). The school of Law was started with a vision to educate and shape younger generation to contribute in the field of Law.
- There are three courses offered by Bennett University School of Law in which 2 are integrated 5 years duration course and one is 3 years law course. The 5 years integrated courses are BBA-LLB and BA-LLB offered in Honours and 3 years fulltime program is LLB (Hons).
- Basically, School of Law: Bennett University admissions for Law courses will be on the basis of minimum qualification and selection will be made on the basis of score in CLAT or LSAT.
- The basic qualification required to take admission for BBA-LLB (Hons) and BA-LLB (Hons) will be 12th passed with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate. The basic qualification required for LLB course is bachelor degree with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
- Bennett University School of law fee structure for integrated courses like BBA-LLB and BA-LLB would be approximately Rs. 3.75 Lac per annum and the LLB course fee would be around Rs. 3.75 Lac annually. Registration fee paid only during the admission will be around Rs. 45,000 for all the law courses.
- Bennett University scholarships will be awarded for BBA-LLB and BALLB students based on their marks in CLAT or LSAT in the 1st year. The marks in 10+2 will also be considered for giving away these scholarships for students.
- BU-SOL has a Internship and Placement Committee which takes up all the responsibility of providing internships and placements for all the students pursing Law courses.
Some of the BU-SOL placement avenues are Law firms, Judicial Offices, Parliament and State Legislature Committees etc. There are government firms offering placement and internship opportunities for students.
This educational trust was established with an intention to serve the general public with quality law knowledge. This university is functioning from 178 years and has worked towards the betterment of the nation. This private university offers various short term courses along with academic programs to provide skill based higher education.
Bennett University Academics:
- This institute offers 5 years BA LLB course to provide formal academic education in law and enhance their knowledge in their respective domain.
- The college organizes various internship and mentorship programs with the involvement of experts to train and guide the students.
Bennett University Facilities:
College campus consists of ample of infrastructural facilities such as laboratories; hostel, sports complex, digital class rooms, ATM, and many more within the campus are of 68 acres. The college’s central library consists of national and international books and journals accompanied by digital library. Various clubs and societies are organized by the college to instill the team work sprit.
Bennett University Hostel:
- Accommodation facilities at this institute are well maintained and out station students are provided with hostel facilities.
- Approximately 6000 students are accommodated with facilities such as spacious rooms that are well equipped and fully furnished.
- College mess is well maintained with healthy and nutritious food served in well maintained and hygienic mess.
BBA LLB :-
10+2 or similar or equivalent examination in 2015/2016/2017 with minimum 60% marks aggregateMaximum age of candidate should be 21 yearsValid All India rank in CLAT
Apply and register
Candidates have to apply through university websiteMerit Screening
Admission will be done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 and CLAT rank