Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute is popularly known as FIEM, established in the year 2001. AICTE approves FIEM and is affiliated with WBUT and MAKUT. The Institute has ranked 4th among top engineering colleges by WB. The aims of the Institute produce skilled and trained managers in the field of Engineering and Management. FIEM mainly focuses on bridging the gap between various Industries and organizations to provide better education to the students. The campus of FIEM spreads over 8 acres of green land, which offers extraordinary facilities for the students. FIEM offers UG and PG courses in various fields to the qualifying students.
- FIEM offers B. Tech, BCA, and BBA courses to the candidates who have Merit in the qualifying exams.
- The Institute of FIEM offers BBA and BCA courses for students with 50% marks in 10+2 in any stream.
- Admission for BBA and BCA courses at FIEM depends on Merit in the qualifying examination.
- The Institute provides 120 seats for each BBA and BCA course.
- FIEM, Kolkata offers a B. Tech course with six disciplines to the candidates with eligible scores.
- Eligibility Criteria for B. Tech at FIEM, candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Admission for the B. Tech course at FIEM depends on JEE Main and WBJEE examination scores.
- The Institute provides 120 seats for each CSE, ECE, and 60 seats for each AEIE, EE, IT, ME.
- The Institute offers MBA courses for two years with 60 seats per year.
- Eligibility Criteria for MBA at FIEM, students must have passed Bachelor's Degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for an MBA course at FIEM depends on CMAT / MAT / JEMAT entrance exam marks.
- The final selection for the MBA course is based on GD and PI conducted by the Institute.
- The Institute offers MCA course must be a graduate with Mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Admission for MCA at FIEM is based on WB-JECA entrance exam marks.
- The final selection for MCA at FIEM depends on performance in counseling and PI.
- Seat allotment of the selected students will be uploaded on the official page of the Institute.
- Admission for UG and PG at FIEM is made available online and offline.
- The students can fill FIEM application form with all the required details.
- Candidates applying offline will have to collect the application form from the Admission counter at the campus.
- FIEM application form fees can be paid via Debit, Credit, or Net banking and submit the application form t the Institute.
- Aspirants can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
by Prathiksha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I choosed Electronics & Communication Engineering specialization and at present am in 3rd year. Future Institute Of Engineering and Management admissions for BE is done through the entrance exam score. Actually I gave WBJEE Entrance Exam based and secured good score and then appeared for counseling based on the score I got admission in this college and even FIEM accepts valid score of JEE Main Entrance Exam. FIEM facilitates scholarship facility for reserved categories and also approves educational loans for financially weaker sections. Future Institute Of Engineering and Management application fee charges approximate INR 800 and forms can be applied through both online & offline mode.
by Rithesh G, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
According to me it is the good college which often provides quality of professional education and the admission fee is quite expensive for middle class family but college helps in availing educational loans to make the fee affordable. Future Institute Of Engineering and Management admission for MBA is done according to the entrance exam score. FIEM College also accepts CMAT, JEMAT valid scoreand application forms can be obtained either in online and offline mode. Future Institute Of Engineering and Management application fee charges for MBA is approximate INR 1200 Overall I can say it is the best college so I kindly suggest FIEM to anyone who are looking to pursue MBA Course.