Home >> Kolkata >> Netaji Subhash Engineering College >> Admission

Netaji Subhash Engineering College Admission

Kolkata, West Bengal | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1998 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE,NBA | Affiliated : MAKAUT,WBUT
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020

Netaji Subhas Engineering College (NSEC) is a private institute that was started in the academic year 1998 with affiliation to MAKAUT. The institute was started by taking in the ethics of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose (Freedom Contributor). The education in NSEC is given utmost prominence to comprehensive trainings in IT and associated arenas. NSEC offers UG and PG course in the stream of Engineering and Management which are B.Tech, BBA, BCA, MBA, M.Tech, MCA and PGDM. The basic eligibility for UG courses is 10+2 in applicable stream and Graduation for PG courses in applicable fields.

NSEC Undergraduate Courses Offered:

  • B.Tech
  • BCA
  • BBA

NSEC Postgraduate Courses Offered:

  • M.Tech
  • MBA
  • MCA
  • PGDM

M.Tech Qualifying Eligibility

Qualifying Exam BE or B.Tech/M.Sc
Minimum Aggregate Marks 60%
Entrance Exam WBUT PGET / Valid GATE Score

Master of Computer Applications (MCA) Eligibility

Qualifying examination Pass in Graduation and Mathematics at 10+2 Level
Minimum Marks Aggregate > 50%
Application Mode Online or Offline
Admission process Merit Based

BCA Qualifying Eligibility

Qualifying Exam Class XII (10+2)
Minimum Aggregate Marks 45%
Application Mode Offline
Admission process General Merit List/University Entrance

MBA Qualifying Eligibility

Qualifying examination Graduate
Minimum Aggregate Marks 50%
Entrance Test Valid Score WB JEMAT / CAT / XAT / CMAT / ATMA / MAT
Admission process Group discussion and Personal interview
Cut-off Marks  

Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (BE/B.Tech) Eligibility

Board/Exam 10+2 with PCM
Subjects Studied Physics, Mathematics along chemistry/biology and English
Minimum Marks 45% aggregate
Selection Process JEE Main Rank through e-counselling / WBJEE by GMR (General Merit Rank)
Seat Matrix Management Quota - 10%
Application Form Release WBJEE - December 3rd Week
Application MOde Online
Cut-off Marks  
Live Application Form 2020

Reviews

Asked question about eligibility criteria & admission procedure of Netaji Subhash Engineering College

Q

Direct admission?

Asked by Mukesh kumar
Dec 02, 2019

Hi Mukesh Kumar,

B.Tech admission is divided like 15% of seats are reserved for JEE Main score basis and remaining 85% of seats are reserved on the basis of WBJEEE score. In case if the seats are vacant then there will chances of getting direst mode seats/admission. For confirmation can contact the management.

Q

Direct admission?

Asked by Mukesh kumar
Dec 02, 2019

Hi Mukesh Kumar,

B.Tech admission in Netaji Subhash Engineering College is through WBJEEE or through JEE Main score based followed with Counselling process and minimum 50% total aggregate score is mandatory secured in HSC exam from a recognized University. Direct admission is given only when the seats are remaining after WBJEEE/ JEE Main seats filled that will be based on entrance exam conducted by college with HSC score.

Q

Pl.inform the procedure of B.Tech admission in your institution and affiliated information Pl.?

Asked by Ayanabha Ganguly
Apr 11, 2018

Hi Ayananbha Ganguly,

B.Tech admission at Netaji Subhash Engineering College:

  • Netaji Subhash Engineering College is affiliated to Mulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
  • Candidate willing to enroll at Netaji Subhash Engineering College should have 45% aggregate in 10+2 (PCM)
  • Candidate are supposed to attain a valid score in entrance examinations like WBJEE/JEE Mains. 
  • Admission t Netaji Subhash Engineering College will be based on the counseling done on the basis of entrance examination. 
     
Need Advice! Ask the question, We would be happy to help you.
Ask an Expert

Interested in Netaji Subhash Engineering College