Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
The Institute is popularly known as MSIT, established in 2001, a reputed Institution in the region. MSIT offers a quality education that will help student's future and ability to overcome further challenges. The Institute has modern techno that caters best facilities in the field of education to the students. Affiliated with MAKAUT and WBUT.
- The Institute offers BBA. B. Tech and BCA courses for the students under UG degree.
- MSIT offers PG courses like M. Tech, MCA, and MBA courses with various specializations.
- ABBA and BCA course at MSIT is offered for the students who have passed 10+2 examination.
- Admission for BBA and BCA courses is based on the CET examination conducted by the Institute.
- B. Tech courses are offered at MSIT to students with seven specializations.
- Candidates applying for B. Tech courses must have passed 10+2 in PMC with 45% marks.
- The selection for the B. Tech course is based on JEE Main examination scores and WBJEE exam scores.
- B. Tech lateral course is offered at the Institute with seven specializations to the candidates with qualifying marks.
- Students with 45% marks in Diploma in Engineering, B.Sc or relevant field can apply for B. Tech (Lateral).
- Candidates who have cleared the JELET entrance exam can apply for B. Tech Lateral course.
- SC /ST category students must have scored 40% marks to get admission.
- The Institute offers M. Tech courses with three disciplines for two years.
- The selection for admission for M. Tech courses depends on GATE entrance exam scores.
- The Institute offers an MBA course in Business Administration for two years.
- Students applying for an MBA course must have passed a UG degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course is based on JEMAT / MAT / CAT exam scores.
- An MCA course at MSIT offers students who have passed 10+2 in BCA or any relevant degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MCA course is based on JECA entrance exam scores.
- The application form to the UG and PG courses will have to fill online on the official page.
- Candidates can submit the application form to the Institute with all the documents that are required.
by Karthick , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I am studying BE Course in Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology and at present am pursuing 2nd year in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology admissions are done on the basis of WBJEE Entrance Exam score and even valid JEE Main Score is also acceptable to get admissions for MBA Course. Admission fee in my college is reliable in terms of facilities and appropriate education I paid approximate 1 Lakh per annum. The teaching faculties are good and they provide us appropriate teaching. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology facilitates scholarship facility for the reserved categories like SC/ST and even educational loans are also provided.
by Druthi Singh , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
After the completion of bachelor’s degree I was looking to get admission for MBA Course in Meghnad College but before joining I wanted to know the admission process. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology admission is done on the basis of merit in entrance exam.I had appeared for CAT Entrance Exam based on the score I got admission over here and Meghnad College also accepts the valid score of JEMAT,MAT and CAT Entrance Exam. College is having nice infrastructure with good facilities like well-maintained computer labs, Library with good collection of books and even college provide hostel facility with good amenities