Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design was established in 2015 and is a private college. AAAD, Bangalore is affiliated with the VTU; Belgaum is recognized by the government of Karnataka and is recognized by the Council of Architecture. This institute is located in Bangalore's heart and is fully surrounded by a green and serene environment. This institute imparts education in the architectural field and design. This college has been geared to produce high caliber students with great technical skills and architectural knowledge.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design course offered is B.Arch, for which the syllabus is as per the norms of the VTU, Belgaum, Govt. of Karnataka. The B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture, is a 5 years full-time program and 80 seats being the total intake of the B.Arch course.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design admission for the B.Arch program is done through the entrance exam. Each student seeking B. Arch admission in this institute must have a valid score in the NATA or even apply through CET or COMEDK.
- Students must take part in the NATA entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture for taking admission to the B.Arch course. The B.Arch program's basic eligibility would be a 10+2 examination passed with 50% marks minimum having PCM subjects as compulsory subjects.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design placement have also been promising, and the respective placement department will also provide personality development and other placement related training to students.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design fee structure that each student must pay for the B.Arch will be approximately Rs. 9 Lac. The Intake capacity total for the B.Arch program would be 80 seats each year.
Bangalore's AAAD infrastructure is very well structured, enabled with free WI-FI all over the campus, and suitable for good standard education. This institute has studios that students can use at any time. This institute has competent faculty members. There is AV enabled studios as well as lecture rooms. There is a well-stocked library with selected books and journals nationally and internationally.
Course offered & Admission process:
Bachelor of architecture is offered in the institute, with a duration period of 5 years.
- Admission to B.Arch. The course is based on the following criteria.
- Students have to clear 10+2, or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with math’s has a compulsory subject from a recognized board or 10+3 years diploma concerning any domain or valid NATA score with 80% marks which are conducted by COA or based on KCET exam score.
- The total number of seats available for B.Arch for the course is 80.
The institute aims to provide excellent placement opportunities to all aspirants to develop their careers based on the industry level.
- College provides a hostel facility for both girls and boys with all the comfort and basic facilities.
- For engaging students in all extracurricular activities, the institute provides with Badminton court, Swimming pool, Basketball court, and all cultural, technical events based on the architecture designs, models, projects, etc.
- Scholarships are available for all the well-deserving students based on the category.