Overview Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design
Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design was established in the year 2015 and is a private college. AAAD, Bangalore is affiliated to the VTU; Belgaum recognized by government of Karnataka and is recognized by the Council of Architecture. This institute is located in the heart of the city Bangalore and is full surrounded by green and serene environment. This institute imparts education in the architectural field and design. This college has been geared to produce high caliber students with great technical skills and architectural knowledge.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design course offered is B.Arch for which the syllabus is as per the norms of the VTU, Belgaum, Govt. of Karnataka. The B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture is a 5 years full time program and 80 seats being the total intake of the B.Arch course.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design admission for the B.Arch program is done through entrance exam. Each students seeking for B.Arch admission in this institute must have valid score in the NATA or can even apply through CET or COMEDK.
- It is very mandatory for students to take part in the NATA entrance exam conducted by Council of Architecture for taking admission to B.Arch course. The basic eligibility of the B.Arch program would be 10+2 examination passed with 50% marks minimum having PCM subjects as compulsory subjects.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design placement have also been promising and the respective placement department will also provide personality development and other placement related training to students.
- Aditya Academy of Architecture and Design fee structure that each student must pay for the B.Arch will be around Rs. 9 Lac approximately. The Intake capacity totally for B.Arch program would be 80 seats each year.
The infrastructure of the AAAD, Bangalore is very well structured enabled with free WI-FI all over the campus and suitable for good standard education. This institute has studios which students can use any time. This institute has competent faculty members. There is AV enabled studios as well as lecture rooms. There is well stocked library with selected books and journals at national and international.
Course offered & Admission process:
Bachelor of architecture is offered in the institute, with the duration period of 5 years.
- Admission to B.Arch. course is based on the following criteria.
- Students has to clear 10+2 or any equivalent examination with minimum 50% aggregate marks with math’s has a compulsory subject from a recognized board or 10+3 years diploma with respect to any domain or valid NATA score with 80% marks which is conducted by COA or based on KCET exam score.
- Total number of seats available for B.Arch. course is 80.
The institute aims to provide excellent placement opportunities to all the aspirants for developing their career based on the industry level.
- College provides hostel facility for both girls and boys with all the comfort needs and basic facilities.
- For engaging students in all extracurricular activities, institute provides with Badminton court, Swimming pool, Basketball court and all cultural, technical events based on the architecture designs, models, projects etc.
- Scholarships are available for all the well deserving students based on the category.