Institute of Rural Management Anand [IRMASAT]
IRMASAT entrance exam is a National level entrance examination for PG programs of rural development also and here the admission possibilities for students taking up IRMASAT 2024 are for varied streams along with Diploma and Fellowship programs as well. IRMASAT is an exam that will be conducted annually by the Institute of Rural Management Anand.
IRMASAT 2024 is a Common Entrance Exam held by IRMA for various rural development PG programs like PGDRM/ FPRM with some of the basic specializations related to the chosen course. This is applicable to all candidates in the city where the IRMA has its campuses and the ones who meet the eligibility criteria can appear for this test.
The IRMASAT 2024 exam will be conducted online mode for all PG Programs which are conducted once a year. Later once the results are out the authority will help in getting into the desired course in the Institute of Rural Management Anand.
Name of the Examination
IRMA Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT)
Exam Conducting Authority
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)
Mode of Application
IRMASAT 2024 Exam Date
IRMASAT competitive exam is known for getting admissions for PG Diploma programs in the Institute of Rural Management Anand with various specializations in the selected stream which will be held as per the schedule released by the institute committee. The students are suggested to keep a tab on the mentioned tentative dates related to this entrance examination. Here are some of the tentative details mentioned that the students will have to check on so as to get updates on the schedule of IRMASAT 2024 which are given below and is conducted annually.
IRMASAT speculative exam details
IRMASAT 2024 Application form availability
Last week of September 2023
Late Date to submit the form
Second week of January 2024
IRMASAT 2024 Examination, Group activities and Personal interview
Third week of February 2024
IRMASAT 2024 result announcement
Yet to be announced
IRMASAT 2024 Eligibility criteria
Students getting prepared to appear for IRMASAT 2024 should know about the conducting University who initiates for taking important decisions in their IRMASAT eligibility criteria. Knowing the specified criteria will help the aspiring students to know if they will be qualified or have the capacity to appear for the exam before filling the online application form. Here the candidates should realize that once the IRMA committee decides that the student doesn’t fit the set criteria then the application might be eliminated at any stage of admissions.
Students applying for the entrance test must fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned below in order to appear for the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test (IRMASAT) 2024 exam:
- Students must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized institute with a minimum of 5% in aggregate and 45% for SC/ST/DAP categories.
- Students who are doing their final year for the qualifying examination can also apply, however they must provide the degree completion certificate at the time of admission.
- Students must have secured a valid score in CAT 2024 and XAT 2024 entrance exams to be eligible for IRMASAT selection process and there is no age limit specified to apply for IRMASAT 2024
IRMASAT 2024 Application Form & fees
The students can apply for IRMASAT and can do it both offline and online. In the online format, students will have to follow certain steps before applying for IRMASAT 2024 like Registration, Filling the Application and Uploading scanned Photographs and other required Documents, Online/ Online paying of fees, etc. Tentatively the IRMASAT 2024 Application Form will be made live and accessible from September 2022 as announced by the IRMA authority and the last due date for the submission of the application form with fee will be in the second week of January 2024. IRMASAT 2024 Application form will be made accessible through online mode on the official website and can also be applied in the offline format as well.
The online application form will be live from the 7 September 2024 and students can make sure that they are registered on time for taking up the entrance test.
Step 1: Registration
To register for IRMASAT 2024, the students will have to provide some of the basic details such as their name, date of birth, email-id, contact details, residence address, choice of course, entrance exam details, exam centre information, etc. and lastly press submit button.
Step 2: Uploading Documents/ Photographs
Applicants have to digitally upload their photograph and their signature in a scanned copy as per the specifications asked in the form. The document size that needs to be submitted should be within the specified size limit in the form.
Step 3: Application Submission
Once the above two steps are accomplished a confirmation message will be displayed on the screen and the student should read it and click on ‘I accept the terms and conditions.
The IRMASAT 2024 application form will appear on the screen and the aspirants will have to scrutinize all the details and try to modify it if necessary and then click on ‘Save and Print’. Students are recommended to take a print of the application receipt after the above steps are completed.
Step 4: Payment of Fees
Application fees will have to be paid through both online (debit/credit card, net banking) modes for which the application fee for IRMASAT 2024 is INR 1500 for General/OBC and INR 750 for SC/ST. The payment link for IRMASAT 2024 application fees will be live only after the form has been submitted, and the students can continue to pay the fees.
Step 5: Confirmation of IRMASAT 2024 Application
After the payment transaction of the IRMASAT application fee is completed, students will get an online receipt to their mobile number which shows the completion of the registration process.
They will also get a mail on their registered email ID where the students will get a PDF file of the complete Application Form of IRMASAT 2024 attached and later they can view their registered accounts and print out the application form.
IRMASAT 2024 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
While preparing to attend IRMASAT 2024 competitive entrance exam the students must be aware if there are any changes in the exam Pattern. This will help them with better preparation by knowing the details like what is the mode of examination, marking criteria, important sections to concentrate on, if there is any negative marking, question type, the total number of questions and sections, exam duration etc.
IRMASAT 2024 is 80 minutes exam that is accessible online mode exam for joining management courses at the University level. Here the students will have to attend 40 questions. The exam paper has only one section to attend with topics under Social Concern or General Awareness
IRMASAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Type of questions
No of Questions
¼ marks will be deducted
IRMASAT 2024 Syllabus
For PG admissions the questions will be based on their degree knowledge where the IRMASAT 2024 examination is conducted for 80 mins with 40 questions and the question paper is in MCQ format and has one section with subtopics like Agriculture and Education, Corporate Social Responsibility, Environmental Issues, Employment and Literacy, Gender and Social Groups, Health Issues, Human Development, Human Rights, Indian Economy, Rural Development, Rural & Urban Population, Social & Economic Development.
IRMASAT 2024 Admit Card
For IRMASAT 2024 computer-based test admit card/ hall ticket will be issued to the candidates who have registered themselves for the exam after the slot booking is done. Firstly, the student must log in to IRMASAT website and click on the ‘Admit card’ link and enter their login details and download the admit card/ hall ticket. The admit cards are also sent to the candidates through post and the student must carefully check the information mentioned on the admit card such as the name of the student, date of the exam, exam centre, time and contact details. Applicants must also carry a photo ID proof issued by the Government of India to the exam center and attach a recent passport size photograph on the hall ticket as they uploaded in the IRMASAT application form. It is also compulsory for all applied candidates to carry their admit card at the examination center, if not the applicant will not be allowed to attend the examination without the admit card along with any valid additional ID proof.
Documents Required with IRMASAT 2024 Admit Card
In addition to IRMASAT 2024 admit card/ hall ticket the candidate shall also carry one more valid Photo Id proof to prove their identity such as:
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar ID
IRMASAT 2024 Results & Score Card
IRMASAT results in 2024 is yet to be announced for the first schedule and in the last week of April 2024 for the second schedule. The result as well as the rank list will be released on the official website of IRMASAT 2024. The IRMASAT merit list can be viewed using login credentials.
IRMASAT 2024 results and merit list includes details such as student’s name, student’s IRMASAT registration number, roll number of the applicant, section-wise scores and overall scores. Some of the parameters in which the result will be listed are- scores of CAT 2024 or XAT 2024, Issues of Social Concern Score (IRMASAT 2024), Group Activities (GA) Score, Personal Interview (PI) Score, Academic Performance, Diversity, Profile etc.
Steps to Download IRMASAT 2024 Results
- Visit the IRMASAT official website
- Click on the ‘IRMASAT scorecard’ tab
- Enter your login credentials such as IRMASAT 2024 user ID and password
Lastly, Download and save the IRMASAT 2024 result and lastly take a printout
IRMASAT 2024 Admit Card
One of the important factors for an aspirant to know is about IRMASAT 2024 qualifying and Admission cut off:
IRMASAT 2024 cut-off margin will be announced by the IRMA based on the student’s performance in the entrance test and their results that will get published through online on the official website of the institute. The margin percentage depends on varied reasons and one such factor refers to the minimum marks required by the candidates to appear for IRMASAT and GA-PI rounds. IRMA committee will release their cutoff based on the candidate's performance in XAT 2024 and CAT 2024. It is mandatory for applicants to outreach the margin criteria to qualify the examination & to further participation in various processes.
IRMASAT 2024 Counselling & Admission
IRMASAT 2024 Selection Process
Students who will par the cutoff standard be selected for IRMASAT 2024, GA, and PI rounds conducted in the final week of January 2024. The selection process of students will be based on:
- Merit basis: Students having more than 85 percentages in CAT 2020 or XAT 2024 will be selected for IRMASAT 2024 and GA and PI rounds.
- Students should have Bachelor’s degrees in Agriculture, Dairy, Public policy, Sustainability, Veterinary Sciences, and Food Technology.
- Excellence in graduation from any top university
- Field experience in any Development Sector, Dairy, Public Policy.
- Marks scored above 80 percentile in XAT or CAT
Whereas, students who have scored above 85 percentile in XAT or CAT will be mentioned under non-profile based called and will be selected for IRMASAT and GA/PI process.
Ask & Answers
how should I check my IRMA 2024 Result?
Steps to check IRMA Result:
- IRMA Aspirants need to visit the official website in order to check the IRMA results.
- Then they need to visit the IRMA Result page via online mode.
- Aspirants need to enter their Registration number and other details for login.
- Then they must click on the submit button.
- Then IRMA Result will be shown on the screen.
I want to know the IRMA Eligibility criteria for PGDRM program in order to apply for the exam?
IRMA Eligibility criteria for PGDRM program:
- Qualification criteria: IRMA candidates need to clear their Bachelor’s degree in any branch from a recognized university.
- Percentage Criteria: For General cadre, it is 50% aggregate marks and for SC/ST/DAP, it is 45% marks.
- The candidates should have a qualified score either in CAT or XAT exam in order to fulfill the IRMA Eligibility criteria.
Can I know, how could I download IRMA Admit card?
To download IRMA Admit card:
- IRMA Aspirants need to visit the official website of IRMA in order to
- Avail IRMA Admit card.
- IRMA Admit card will be made available via online mode.
- The authority will also send hard copy of IRMA Admit card via post.
- Aspirants need to get their IRMA Admit card in the examination hall along with the valid ID proof.
I want to know the IRMA Exam Pattern for PGDRM program?
IRMA Exam Pattern for PGDRM program:
- IRMA exam will be conducted online via Computer Based Test.
- IRMA Exam Pattern will be of multiple choice questions.
- In IRMA, The Total Number of questions is 40.
- The duration of the IRMA exam will be of 80 minutes.
- In IRMA Exam pattern, for every right answer 1 mark will be given.
- There is a Negative marking system where ¼ mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
I want to know the IRMA Admission process?
Details on IRMA Admission process:
- In IRMA Admission process, after getting qualified in IRMA exam, the candidates will be called for further rounds of admission.
- In IRMA, The rounds include Group Activity, Personal Interview & other rounds.
- In IRMA Admission process for PGDRM program, the aspirants will be selected on the basis of IRMA test, Group activity and Personal Interview.