Glance: Taaleem College of International Studies
The School of International Studies of Taaleem (TCIS), an institution based on research and knowledge, grew out of the need for a world-class university for what the youth are looking for and the business need for India and the global environment.
- The TCIS is the appropriate facility for professionals, leaders who work to improve their skills, as well as for aspirants who want to work along with obtaining good learning results when collaborating in teaching.
- The classes are taught only in the afternoon and twice three times a week.
- Taaleem College of International Studies is one of the leading B schools in India that offers Executive PG programs that meet the Executive MBA / Online MBA programs of global recognition.
- The College works tirelessly to establish postgraduate and educational programs oriented to research and knowledge that bring the quality of HR to a higher level than Executive MBA or MBA online program.
- Executive PGDM in Business management
- Executive PGDM in Business management (Online)
Executive PGDM & online course duration is of 1 year, the fees will be around INR 4.45L.
- Admission to the executive course is based on the score secured in undergraduate degree from a recognized board. Selection will be based on entrance exam marks.
- Student should have at least 3 years working experience
Few recruiters who visit the campus are Nestle, Serco, Kapsons, Dabur, BMW and many more.