Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Taxila Business School is known as TBS, a famous business administration college in Jaipur, Rajasthan. TBS was started in 2003, functioning with approval from AICTE. TBS offers only standard Postgrad courses like PGDM and Executive PGDM in the relevant streams of management. The admission selection in TBS will be on the merit terms of the applicants. TBS has been ranked as 43rd for their PGDM program by Chronicle 2019. As a B-school, TBS intends to provide Placement, scholarship, Transport, and other provisions. TBS wants to train its candidates with specific management skills in their respective majors.
- The PGDM course of TBS is for the entire two years as a management course. Applicants must clear the eligibility criteria before applying.
- TBS provides only postgrad level courses under the management stream with specializations.
- Interested applicants must complete standard education of 10+2 in their board exams along with entrance exams.
- The PGDM course in TBS is available in eight subjects: Entrepreneurship, FM, HRM, Digital Marketing, OM, Business Analytics, and IB.
- The standard entrance exam accepted in TBS for MBA courses is CAT/ MAT/ XAT. It is a full-time on-campus program.
- Here, the applicants of TBS must have completed their UG degree in BBA with relevant subjects with acceptable CGPA.
- The marks of these exams will be considered to provide admissions to the PGDM Management program.
- TBS also offers an executive PGDM program for two years. Students must have work experience in their field of management studies.
- The application process for TBS is available in online and offline mode.
- Students shall visit the college or its online website to collect the form or submit it online.
- Students should fill in all helpful information as asked in the particulars of the form.
- Students shall pay the amount of the fee for the application form to complete the process for validation.
- The admitting decision for TBS is on a merit basis and not any management quota or influence.
- The seat allotment for the PGDM program in UIM depends on the scores of CAT.
by foujiya, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
The institution offers management courses in Finance, banking and information technology, which are all fulltime courses. I joined this institution to do MBA in finance. I got admission on the basis of entrance exam marks. I appeared for CAT exam. Candidate can also write MAT or CMAT for admission but should have valid score with respect to the cut off marks in order to get shortlisted for the admission. Apart from valid score in entrance it is mandatory that candidate should have completed graduation in any discipline from a university which is recognised. As per my experience fees structure for courses is feasible, also college provides scholarship on the basis of merit.