Overview Rayat Bahra University School of Law
Rayat Bahra University School of Law is one of Chandigarh's best law colleges. It is also one of the most preferred educational institutes in the northern region. It is an integral part of Rayat Bahra University,y which came into existence in 2005. The Law School is approved by BCI (Bar Council of India) and affiliated with Rayat Bahra University, which is recognized as “Best Progressive University” for endorsing industry-academic interface. School of Law continuously endeavors to impart justice-oriented and industry-oriented specialized legal education for the aspirants to enable them socially relevant, professionally, and technically competent. School of Law has a state-of-art infrastructure with the best academic facilities. Also, dedicated and highly experienced faculty members train the students by teaching innovative teaching methodologies.
- The academic programs offered at RBU School of Law integrate some opportunities, namely internships, Supervisory research, and clinical training program and institute, impart practical exposure by arranging seminars, guest lectures & workshops to interact between the candidates and legal professionals.
- RBU School of Law offers undergraduate courses in LLB, BA-LLB with an annual intake of 180 seats, B. Com-LLB with 120 seats, and postgraduate degree LLM (Master of Law) with the information of 20 seats. Apart from these courses, it also offers a research program Ph.D. in Law stream for three years.
- Course fees structure at RBU School of Law for LLB, BA-LLB, and B, Com-LLB costs approximate INR 85,000 Per annum. Fees for LLM and Ph.D. Course costs around INR 1.1 Lakhs Per annum.
- RBU School of Law admission will be done as per the Bar Council of India's norms. Access to the Ph.D. will be provided based on a personal interview round based on the research aptitude test. RBU School of Law application forms will be available at the university's official website. Candidates are required to fill it up and must submit it via online mode.
RBU School of Law Scholarship facility is provided for the deserving students under various schemes. Namely, Post-Matric Scholarships are given for the Students who belongs to ST/SC under the government Scheme. Merit-based scholarships will be provided for the students based on their academic performance in university examinations and 10+2 board results.
The institution is accessible from the three cities of the Punjab state, and also it was established under the government of Punjab. The university will offer choice and adapts the flexible learning system and several bridge courses, filling the gap by serving as a primary tool to the graduate students.
- The college's central vision is to establish the creation, learning, and knowledge university for generating value-based competent professionals and globally competitive.
- The college has a primary mission that it has to be a vibrant university with the qualities like ever-challenging and a learning environment that is supportive to the students.
- The college promises that it will groom every college student for the daily challenges in the job market by providing the required skills.
Rayat Bahra University School of Law Placements
- The college placement panel gives the students the required training, and they always train them on their personality development skills.
- The internship opportunity is available in the college, and the students have to compulsorily should make use of the internships to help them in the future career.
- The student's career is based on them as they will also develop the entrepreneurship skills in them to create their own company, or toin any leading law firm or an MNC.
Rayat Bahra University School of Law Scholarships
- The scholarships are provided to the students whose parents are not alive 100%, whose father is not alive 50%, single girl child 50%, sibling studying in the same institution, 25% of the tuition fee waiver under the college scholarship.
- Scholarships are based on the board or the university results, and the scholarships are based on the students who belong to the Scheduled Caste. This is a government scholarship.
Rayat Bahra University School of Law Infrastructure
- The college's infrastructure is imposing, and the college campus is so lively that they keep the students doing the activities one or another daily.
- The other facilities that are provided in the college are a playground for sports, a Banking facility, a cafeteria with good food, an auditorium, a well-stocked library, a moot court for student training, and a gym.
There is a hostel facility for both boys and girls in the college where they have separate rooms with 2 or 3 sharing and the gym, study rooms, gym and the hostel mess with good food at the same time hygienic also.