Overview Oberoi School of Hotel Management
Oberoi School of Hotel Management, located in Delhi was established in the academic year of 1966. The Oberoi institution has been ranked 33rd out of 471 companies and received a special recognition as the 2nd best in the hospitality industry. The institution was bought into existence with an aim to work towards excellent learning & development and to serve the nation. Oberoi School of Hotel Management was approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and is affiliated with All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Oberoi School of Hotel Management offers Bachelor’s degree and post graduate degree in hotel management under general specializations. The institution also offers Diploma programmes in hotel management.
- Basic eligibility mandatory for admission into Bachelor’s and diploma program is that, candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with an aggregate of 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board of education.
- For admission into master’s program, candidate must have completed graduation (BHM) from a recognised board of education and must appear for CAT entrance exam. Valid score as per the cut off marks is mandatory in order to get shortlisted for admission.
- Candidates can either apply online or offline for admission into any of the available courses.
- Fee Structure of all the courses are quite affordable. The fee will be charged in instalments per semester. The fee includes tuition fee, registration fee & examination fee.
- Total fee structure of BHM course is INR 1.15 Lakhs and the Master’s in hotel management program can be completed with the total expenditure of INR 2.01 Lakhs.
- Oberoi School of Hotel Management offers various scholarships to the students on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination. In order to avail the scholarship, candidate must apply for it in the beginning of the academic year.
Oberoi groups recruit students on completing their course in this institute, they conduct interviews at many campuses and marketing institutes every year. Students get placed by some of the top recruiters such as Oberoi hotels and resorts and trident hotels. By Oberoi groups students are offered a position as executive after graduation.
- The laboratories are well equipped and have all the modern facilities, it has IT system lab and training restaurant, training kitchen, pastry kitchens, meeting rooms and associates lounge.
- They have access to library and have a collection of subject books and newspapers. Students have job opportunities, an intranet account, internship and job department.
- It has lecture rooms for teaching and to provide practical knowledge, they provide the best learning environment with best tools.
- Apart from this they have indoor and outdoor games like basketball, cricket, volleyball, carom, chess and table tennis. Also there is auditorium facility where any events and seminars take place with air-conditioned and much spacious one.
They provide scholarship for toppers and rank holders secured in their 10+2. Students from minority background are also eligible for this scholarship. And students from economically or financially weak background but is very passionate about their career in this field are also eligible. Students whose parents are in army will get the scholarships.