Overview Oberoi School of Hotel Management
Oberoi School of Hotel Management, located in Delhi, was established in the academic year of 1966. The Oberoi institution has been ranked 33rd out of 471 companies and received special recognition as the 2nd best in the hospitality industry. The institution was bought into existence to work towards excellent learning & development and serve the nation. Oberoi School of Hotel Management was approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and is affiliated with the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Oberoi School of Hotel Management offers Bachelor’s degree and postgraduate degrees in hotel management under general specializations. The institution also offers Diploma programs in hotel management.
- Basic eligibility mandatory for admission into Bachelor’s and diploma program is that candidate must have completed 10+2 in any stream with an aggregate of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board of education.
- For admission into the master’s program, the candidate must have completed graduation (BHM) from a recognized board of education and must appear for the CAT entrance exam. Valid score per the cut-off marks is mandatory to get shortlisted for admission.
- Candidates can either apply online or offline for admission into any available courses.
- The fee structure of all the courses is quite affordable. The fee will be charged in installments per semester. The price includes tuition fee, registration fee & examination fee.
- The total fee structure of the BHM course is INR 1.15 Lakhs, and the Master’s in hotel management program can be completed with the total expenditure of INR 2.01 Lakhs.
- Oberoi School of Hotel Management offers various scholarships to the students based on merit in the qualifying examination. To avail of the scholarship, the candidate must apply for it at the beginning of the academic year.
Oberoi groups recruit students to complete their courses in this institute, and they conduct interviews at many campuses and marketing institutes every year. Students get placed by some of the top recruiters, such as Oberoi hotels and resorts and trident hotels. Students are offered a position as an executive after graduation by Oberoi groups.
- The laboratories are well equipped and have all the modern facilities; it has an IT system lab and training restaurant, training kitchen, pastry kitchens, meeting rooms, and associates lounge.
- They have access to the library and collect subject books and newspapers. Students have job opportunities, an intranet account, internship, and job department.
- It has lecture rooms for teaching and provides practical knowledge, and they provide the best learning environment with the best tools.
- They have indoor and outdoor games like basketball, cricket, volleyball, carom, chess, and table tennis—also, an auditorium facility where any events and seminars take place with air-conditioned and many spacious ones.
They provide scholarships for toppers and rank holders secured in their 10+2. Students from a minority background are also eligible for this scholarship. And students from economically or financially weak background but is very passionate about their career in this field are also eligible. Students whose parents are in the army will get scholarships.