Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management is in Kolkata, West Bengal and is affiliated to MAKAUT, Kolkata. This institute is recognized by University Grant Commission, Ministry of HRD, Govt of India. There are several disciplines such as Hotel Management, Hospitality Management and Tourism Management offering Bachelor, Master and Diploma level programs. SBIHM, Kolkata admission are purely based on the entrance exam held at the institute and conducted by the Institute only.
- SBIHM, Kolkata application form for the courses can be filled online or offline as prescribed by the university and convenience of the applicants. To fill the application form online, candidates will have to do it through the official website by filling all the personal and academic details.
- While submitting the application form at SBIHM, Kolkata, he/she must pay the application fee of Rs. 800 through the payment gateways given by the institute.
- Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management courses at UG level are Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Hospitality Management, Bachelor of Hospital Management, Bachelor in Fashion Technology, bachelor’s in culinary arts etc.
- There are postgraduate courses such as master’s in hospitality, Hotel Management, Hospital Management, Fashion Technology, Culinary Arts, Travel & Tourism and Media Science.
- Subhas Bose Institute of Hotel Management admission to the bachelor’s degree programs will be done based on the entrance test scores conducted by SBIHM, Kolkata. Candidates with minimum qualification of 10+2 cleared in any discipline will be eligible for the course.
- Firstly, the eligible candidates will have to apply and will be screened based on the application form. Once the institute accepts the application form, he/she will have to appear for admission test.
- The Diploma admission will be provided for those candidates who have successfully cleared 10th with minimum of marks. Candidates will have to go through the admission test after the applying to the diploma course.
Admission into PG courses will be provided to graduation degree holders. It is compulsory for students seeking for PG admission will also have to appear for the entrance test.