Overview Lucknow Christian Degree College
Lucknow Christian Degree College (LCDC) is one of the Christian minority institutes established in the year 1862 and administered by the Methodist Church in India. It is situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. LCDC is accredited by NAAC and affiliated with the University of Lucknow. It offers UG and PG courses in specific streams, namely Arts, Commerce, Science, and Education. CDC is dedicated to imparting quality education for the youths, especially for the Christian community, and enable them to develop as competitive professionals by equipping knowledge and skills.
- LCDC offers undergraduate courses B. Com with an intake of 260 students, BA in 11 disciplines with information of 46 seats, B.Sc. in Biology & Mathematics with an annual intake of 310 seats, and offers B.Ed for the duration of three years within an intake of 50 seats.
- LCDC offers a master’s degree M.Sc. in Chemistry for two years with an annual intake of 40 students and offers MA in English with an intake capacity of 60 seats.
- Lucknow Christian Degree College fees structure for B. Com costs approximate INR 7,468 per annum, and BA costs INR 6,468 each year, and B.P.Ed prices. Costs around INR 24,000 Per annum, fees for B.Sc. course costs INR 7,468 per annum.
- LCDC fees for M.Sc. course costs around INR 33,800 per annum, and for MA course, it ranges up to 24,800 per annum; hence for the entire course fee expenses up to INR 49,600
- Admission for UG courses at Lucknow Christian College will be provided based on the entrance test score, which the University of Lucknow will conduct. In contrast, PG courses at LCDC will be based on academic merit marks in the qualifying examination.
- LCDC scholarship facility is provided for the Backward categories through government schemes, and also Merit Scholarship is granted based on the overall academic performance.
- The college's main aim is to cater quality education to the youth to the Christian child, especially to build the nation with positivity.
- The college helps the youth to get moral and spiritual values and the knowledge of God, and they reveal the life of Jesus Christ so that they can develop moral character.
- The college's objective is to provide charity, teaching, and worship following Christian doctrines and beliefs.
The LCDC application process will be conducted in both online and offline mode. Candidates can either obtain the application form online or collect the form by visiting the college at the admission office. LCDC online application fee charges INR 1050, and offline application fee charges INR 1100.
This college is even older than Lucknow University; it has a long history. It was first founded in 1862 as a school, and now it is a college affiliated with Calcutta University. The college is always trying to fulfill the college's aims and objectives. The college has been very faithful and fulfills the motto “Omnia Ad Dei Gloriam.”
Lucknow Christian Degree College Placements:
- The college provides career counseling by the placement cell, which the government approves. There is also encouragement for the NCC and NSS, which quickly helps the students get higher education.
- The college has an internship facility for the students. The students must have to take internships in the final year, and the stipends are dependable on the companies that the students join. It is based on company standards.
Lucknow Christian Degree College Infrastructure:
- The college has well-structured classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, a large auditorium, a giant playground for sports, a gym, the computer labs with the latest software.
- The hostel facility is the best in the college provided to the students. The hostel rooms are very spacious, and there are facilities like Wi-Fi facilities, recreational facilities, and storage facilities.
- The food provided in the hostel by the mess is very hygienic, and the hostel premises are very secured.