Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Aryakul College of Management (ACM) is located in Lucknow in UP in 2008. It has approvals from NCTE, AICTE, and affiliation from UPTU. This institute is known for offering management programs at UG and PG levels. There are four courses with two main streams likely-mass media and comm, and mangt fields. Few of the degree programs available in ACM are BBA, BJMC, PGD, and MBA. ACM has its campus area of over 10 acres with many facilities as Hostel, Labs, Lib, Canteen, Adv-classrooms, Scholarship, and Placement provisions. The scholarship is only given based on merit scores in their last considerable exam.
- ACM offers a UG administration program like BBA; it requires eligibility criteria like 10+2 with 45% in all primary subjects. They must submit marks sheets and certificates from the recognized state board.
- BBA program in ACM is for three years offered in general mangt
- MBA admissions in ACM need a UG program of BBA with relevant subject choice for selecting the specialization.
- The selection criteria for MBA in ACM must have valid scores from any mangt aptitude test like CAT/ XAT/CMAT.
- The cut-off criteria are essential to get admissions to ACM. The cut-off scores will be on the ACM website.
- For one year in ACM, certificate programs must have passing scores in their HSC board exams and a UG degree in the interested stream.
- ACM offers a BJMC program for three years in general mangt and requires the same eligibility and selection criteria.
- Any mangt specialization admissions in ACM must meet the selection criteria and getting merit scores in the latest qualifying exam.
- Admission or the application form for ACM must be filled online by visiting the official website and follow the further procedure.
- They can either fill the application form or may contact you directly to get their interview scheduled.
- ACM provides scholarship provision as per the government norms for deserving candidates depending on their results.
- ACM admissions' final selection will happen based on their GD and PI rounds performance after the first round of evaluation.
by Supritha Nair, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I am studying MBA in Aryakul College and present am in 2nd year and I have choosed Marketing Management as the specialization. The admission fee is nominal and I paid approximate 1.6 Lakhs for complete two years of duration hence it is worth paying in terms of facilities and appropriate education. Aryakul College of Management admissions are done on the basis of Entrance Exam and I got here admission on the basis of UPSEE Score. College is having good infrastructure facilities and even our department teaching faculties are helpful Overall I can say it is the good college to pursue management studies