Overview University of Lucknow
University of Lucknow or even called as Lucknow University is the most ancient university under government owned in Lucknow and is also state university approved by AICTE. This is managed by a government which has been approved by the University Grant Commission and has affiliated more than 100 colleges. The Lucknow University provides several programs Undergraduate, Post graduate, Diploma and research in many disciplines such as Arts, Commerce, Law, Science and Fine Arts.
- Lucknow University courses are BA, BBA, BVA, B.Sc., B.Com, LLB, BCA, B.Lib.Sc. and B.P.Ed for which the basic eligibility will be to have cleared the intermediate examination like 10+2 or any equivalent from the recognized board.
- Post graduate program imparted by this university are MBA, M.Com, LLM, M.Ed, M.Sc., MVA, MCA, MTTM, M.Lib.Sc and M.P.Ed for which the eligibility candidates must be a graduation degree holder in relevant stream.
- The candidates seeking admission in this university must compulsorily obtain valid scores in the entrance exam at the university level. University of Lucknow admissions of the offered courses are usually done on the entrance exam based in the university itself.
- Admission for UG programs like BBA, LLB, B.Lib.Sc., BVA etc will be based on the entrance exam of the university whereas the B.Tech admission will be based on the state level entrance exam like UPSEE and for B.Ed admission the entrance exam accepted is UPSEE B.Ed.
- Selection process of the MBA course will be based on the marks obtained by students in LUMET or CAT followed by group discussion and personal interview. Similarly the MTTM admissions are done same way as MBA admissions are done.
- Application process of the Lucknow University will be done online or offline. The forms must be collected at the university campus or even can be applied by visiting the application form.
- Lucknow University fee structure of the each course will be designed and set as following the norms of the state fee committee and the student’s affordability. The fee depends upon the course chosen and the approximate fee ranges from INR 7000- Rs. 70,000 per annum.
Raja Sir Mohammed Ali Mohammad Khan, K.C.I.E. of Mahmudabad and Khan Bahadur started the mooted University in Lucknow. The main aim was to encourage the students improve their innovative thinking and problem solving skills.
- The students were provided with quality education about the practice of law in order to provide justice to the society.
- The syllabus was designed by expert professionals in the respective fields who have much experience.
- The syllabus is changed according to the changes that take place in the present business world to reach their career goals.
University of Lucknow Placement-
- Internship opportunities are provided to the students in reputed companies with good stipend every month.
- For law students after the completion of their studies they practice law under advocates in courts for a certain duration of time and start practicing law independently.
- The students are provided training in the college to improve their communication skills and leadership qualities which makes them ready to face the problems in the industries.
- ITC Hotel, IDEA, Bajaj Capital, CCD, HCL, Income Tax and KARVY are some of the recruiters who visit the campus every year in order to hire the students offering good salary package.
University of Lucknow Infrastructure-
- The college provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls with single seater and double seater facility separately with home like atmosphere within the campus.
- Classrooms are designed in such a way natural light and air movement is available with good seating arrangement for many students.
- Ground is present within the campus for games like Basketball, throw ball, football, cricket etc. and even sports activities are conducted every year.
Cafeteria is clean and provides tasty food at a lower price and library has many books including journals which can be used for conducting future research.