About IGNOU Bangalore
Ignou established its regional center in Bangalore Karnataka in the year 1987.In the initial days the university premises was near to Vidhana Soudha later in September 1996 it was relocated to Jayanagar.
IGNOU RC Bangalore, Karnataka coveres the study centre of Karnataka district- Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, Shivamogga, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Bijapur, Belgaum, Hubli, Karwar, Bagalkot, Tumkur, Davangere and Hassan. IGNOU study centers are well equipped with library, study materials, audio and video facility, teleconferencing facility, etc.
Ignou offered distance MBA in veri less cost. fee can be paid offline/online.Admission will be based on openmat exam. which is conducting by ignou itself. for distance mba ignou conducting openmat exam 2 times in a year. one in jan month and 2nd in july month.
IGNOU Distance MBA Bangalore Course Fee Structure
||Fee in INR (Approx.)
To apply for distance MBA in IGNOU there are eligibility criteria that student should be aware and those are student must have any bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum of 50% marks. The university allows that the student can be from any discipline.
- Students should have been cleared competitive entrance exams and if it is not cleared then have to appear for OPENMAT exam conducted by IGNOU for eligibility of the candidate.
- There are various courses offered under master’s degree and the duration of the course is 2.6 years which is divided into semesters and course fee is INR 31500/- in total.
MSc/MCA in Distance Learning:
The master’s programs are available in IGNOU under distance learning. Candidates to apply for these programs must have been cleared their bachelor’s degree in any relevant stream with minimum of 50% aggregate.
- Candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognised board with minimum marks. The duration of the course depends on the program chosen by the candidate.
- It is 2 years for MSc program provided 4 years of time to complete at the max. And it is 3 years Course for MCA provided 6 years of time to complete. The fee varies as INR 32400/- for 2 years for M.Sc and INR 64,800 for MCA for 3 years course.
B.Sc in Disatance Learning:
They offer bachelor’s degree in B.Sc. The students must have completed their 10+2 to pursue graduation to continue with bachelor’s degree.
- The fee structure depends on the degree chosen by you for bachelor’s degree under distance education. There is an entrance test to be taken before applying for the course.
- B.Sc is 2 years course that can be pursued after graduation and the fee for the course is INR 32400/- which can be divided as INR 16,200 per year.