Do you know about Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning,school of Arts and Commerce?
The college aims at providing high quality education to the students for reaching their career goals. They transform the students into responsible human resource.
- The college provides two years of management program in order to make them industry ready with good leadership and employability skills.
- The faculties have both practical and academic experience and provide best education to the students to score good marks in the exam.
- The syllabus is designed by experts in the respective fields and is changed regularly according to the requirements in the industry.
- Placement Committee is available in the college with Coordinator, Director, Students representative and Manager who keep in touch with the alumni regarding the placement opportunities.
- The college provides pre placement discussions between the students and the companies and interviews will be conducted on-campus and off-campus.
- Summer and winter internship opportunities are provided to the meritorious students with good stipend every month.
- Hostel facility with single and double seater accommodation is available for the students with well-maintained rooms which provides home like feeling.
- Library with more than 1000 books is available which includes reference books, journals, newspapers which help the students gain more knowledge about the concepts.
- Classrooms are spacious and are designed with good accommodation facility for more than 100 students.
- Ground is available for conducting games like cricket, football, throw ball, volleyball, basketball and sports activities are conducted every year.
- The college has huge auditorium where workshop, seminars, conferences and fests are conducted.
Cafeteria provides good food and snacks which is hygienic for the students and faculties at a decent price.