Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT) is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU). The college follows the course curriculum designed by VTU for all the subjects in each branch and it is changed every 4 years as per the industrial requirements. The college offers various courses like Ph.D., B.E/B.Tech, MBA, MCA and M.E/M. Tech.
- The overall fees for all the B.E/B.Tech courses offered in this college is Rs. 188,180 for a period of 4 years through KCET.
- The total fee for M. Tech is Rs. 128780, for MBA is INR 128780 for 2 years and for M.C.A. is Rs. 193170 for duration of 3 years.
- The fees for Ph.D. offered in this college for a period of 3 years is INR 150000.
Hostel fee- The hostel is available within the campus with many rooms for accommodation of all the students. Medical facility is available next to the hostel itself.
- Rooms have all the basic amenities required by the students and provide home like feeling to the students.
- Mess provides both North and South Indian food which is nutritious and hygienic at a reasonable prize.
- The college allots 3 students per room and the hostel fee is about 6-8k each month
Course details & fees
||Total Course Fees
Human resource Management
Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Computer science & engineering
Industrial engineering & management
Electronics & instrumentation engineering
Electronics & communication engineering
Information science & engineering
KCET – 2 Lac
COMEDK – 8 Lac
M. Tech Streams
Computer Science & Engineering
Digital Electronics & Communication
Computer network Engineering
VLSI Design & Embedded System
Manufacturing Science & Engineering
Computer Science engineering
Electronics & Instrumentation engineering
Chemistry industrial engineering
Telecommunication & Management
Information Science & Engineering
Electronics & Communication