Overview Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Distance Learning
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) works hard in order to provide the students with good academic and research based education for the students. The students are trained in such a way to transform them into responsive human resource in the competitive business world.
- The aim of the college is to become one of the best universities in learning, teaching, innovation and research compared to other universities.
- The students are trained with better morals and ethics in their respective field and encouraged to improve their skills.
- The college provides research based education to the students in order to help them for developing in their profession.
- The college indulges in various levels of society development and provides the students with international exposure and health care knowledge is provided to the people from the rural areas.
Distance MBA Specializations-
- General Management
- Banking and Finance Management
- Hotel Management
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- International Business
- Hospitality and Health System Management
- Marketing Management
- MBA/PGDM requires 10+2 and Bachelor’s degree from recognized university with 50% score for general and 45% for SC/ST.
- B.Sc. requires 10+2 years of intermediate education with knowledge in science, BCA requires 10+2 years of education with knowledge in Computer Applications and MCA requires BCA degree from recognized university.
The fee for MBA is INR 200000 for 2 years duration, for B.Sc. the fee structure is INR 90000 for 3 years, for BCA the fee is INR 180000 for 3 years period and for MCA the fee is INR 100000 for 1 year.