Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
In 2006, Chennai Business School (CBS) was established as a private and autonomous business mangt school. It provides PG courses in the mangt field like PGP, Executive program and PGPM with proper specialization subjects. CBS is accredited by AICTE and NAAC for its adequate functioning throughout the academic period. According to a recent update, CBS has also been renowned and ranked 51st for its MBA program. CBS provides admissions for new and fresh candidates and also for those for working professions as well. The MBA or the PGDM program is offered in elective subject options for doing majors in CBS. The reservation regulation of the institute will be revised by the government with specific rules and regulations. They do offer scholarship and placement provisions for its students according to the norms of the state government.
- CBS offers PGPM course with subject choices like FM, IB, HRM and Entrepreneurship Mangt, Marketing and Comm mangt.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the PGPM course is to pass in their UG degree and have scores meeting cut-off criteria in the entrance exam.
- The admission procedure in CBS can be made by both online and offline mode.
- For any of the mangt courses in PG level requires scores from most common entrance tests.
- Some of the entrance tests are GMAT, CAT, CMAT, XAT, ATMA etc. that acts as one of the essential eligibility criteria for admissions in CBS.
- For PGPM admissions in CBS, they must have a graduation in the relevant subject of mangt from any of the well-known state board or university.
- For executive MBA admission, the applicant must have working experience of at least 2-3 years in the relevant field to get more insight and exposure.
- The selection requirement in CBS depends majorly on the test scores, and along with that, they require the candidates to perform well in the GD and PI rounds of the institute.
- The application modes in CBS will be open till the given deadline on both online and offline platforms.
- The stated deadline is till December, and the application fees in both modes are INR 1000/-
- They fill in the form by Fastrack online mode from the college website.
- They must fill in personal and educational details and if work experience, if any.
- Details regarding the choice of course and specialization subject must be mentioned.
- Attach the docs, photos in digital format and then submit lastly.
- They must download and take a hard copy of the form for safety reasons.
- If all candidates are applying offline, they must first download the form and take a physical copy of it.
- They can also collect it from the college office.
- Later they must enter all the details and paste a passport size photo and sign on the concerned place.
- Lastly, submit it to the concerned authority.
by Riya Singh, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
This college offered PGP – Post-graduation program in Entrepreneurship management. Chennai Business School admission for this program will be through any competitive admission tests. This B-School accepts CAT, MAT or XAT so students who have valid score in this can actually visit the official website of the CBS for applying. The application form is in the website for download or for filling it online. The course fee will cost like 6 lakhs including the study material. Deserving students who are eligible for certain scholarships can avail the scholarship by applying. We do had facilities like off-site learning and corporate consultancy assignments.