Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
GBS is a business institution in Chennai city offering educational programs as a private institute for popular mangt UG courses. It seeks approvals from AICTE and UGC committee for its smooth functioning. GBS offers MBA and Ex- MBA for its eligible students. The institute intends to provide campus interview options and other internship facilities as a part of the course syllabus. The eligible students can also avail of scholarship provisions if they have merit scores in the last qualifying exam or the reserved category. GBS is recognized by a few of the educational committee that has been awarded for their performance in overall course training.
- GBS that functions under the group of institutions in Chennai. They have secured fame for providing proper educational training for mangt studies.
- GBS offers an MBA program as a two-year program after completing their UG degree.
- This is one of their flagship programs and is available in general and business analyst subject variants.
- They must have completed their board exams for MBA admissions in GBS, graduated with average CGPA and entrance exam scores.
- GBS offers an Ex-MBA program for two years. It has subject options like Media and Entertainment, SAP, Sales and Marketing, HRM etc.
- The min eligibility to get admissions in GBS for mangt studies must have cleared in board exams as 10+2 exams with 45 to 55% in all core subjects.
- Along with the degree, they must also have min working experience in a similar field of mangt to grow with real-time challenges.
- They must fill in the form via online mode for GBS by visiting the college website through a valid link.
- They can fill the form of application or can contact the college directly to get their interview scheduled.
- GBS provides scholarship provision as per the government norms for deserving candidates depending on results.
- GBS admissions' final selection will happen based on their written test, GD, and PI interview rounds performance after the first round of evaluation.
by Manoj Pandey, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Soon I completed my twelth I applied for the UPSEE our state entrance test for the engineering course-B.Tech. I wrote the UPSEE and I was given rank with that I had to take part within the counselling held in the state. The entrance examination could be in May, results will be out in the June month and lastly in July the counselling will be held. Counselling will held best after the UPSEE results are out and within the counselling we get to pick out the college’s listing that we need admissions in. Gems Business School admission to this college may be either through the entrance exam or the management quota.