Overview Bgs School of Architecture and Planning
BGS School of Architecture and Planning is located in Bangalore and was incepted in the academic year 2013 with a mission and vision to widen the horizon of high-quality education for students and create ample opportunities in architecture and Planning. This school has been approved by the Council of Architecture and affiliated with the Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum. This institute is working towards providing a spotless and safe environment for students on the campus, allowing them to develop a sense of sustainable architecture.
- BGS offers a B.Arch program, which is for the duration of 5 years, and the total intake of the B.Arch course will be 80 seats annually.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate Mathematics as a compulsory subject or completed a Diploma level course (10+3) pattern with at least 50% marks in aggregate will also be eligible to apply for the B.Arch course.
- Most importantly, BGS School of Architecture and Planning admission to the B.Arch course will be given to candidates who have scored valid marks in NATA and have appeared for the national level counseling.
- Application mode in BGS School is online, so applicants must visit the BGs official college website and apply for the course as per the college's guidelines.
- In the selection process, equal weightage will be given to architectural aptitude, that is, the NATA exam of 50%, and the remaining 50% weightage will be given to minimum qualification.
- Bgs School of Architecture and Planning B.Arch fee structure will be INR 2.97 Lac as total expenditure to complete the 5 years course.
- Life at BGS is very active, where there is the perfect blend of education, cultural activities, Sports, and Social activities. They have an academic program included with co-curricular activities by organizing events and other development programs.
- Bgs School of Architecture and Planning hostel facilities are very comfortable and safe, backed with full-time mess serving multi Cuisine dishes. The college ensures to provide homely staying an environment for hostellers to make feel like own home.
The architecture program at BGS College has begun in the year 2013 to generate educational opportunities for the aspirants in design and construction. The college has set its vision towards delivering the world a set of qualified architectures. This autonomous institute's course is a blend of contemporary, ancient, and emphasizing architecture combined with new and innovative designs.
BGS School of Architecture and Planning Facilities:
- This autonomous college has a world-class infrastructure comprising well-equipped laboratories, an air-conditioned auditorium, well-furnished hostels, transportation, etc.
- The campus is of this college has a modern and technological infrastructure with the best amenities provided. The lush green campus witnesses the calm and peaceful study atmosphere within the campus.
BGS School of Architecture and Planning Loans and Scholarships:
Aspirants with a vision to seek admission can even opt for loan facilities. The college helps the deserving candidates by implementing various scholarship programs to enable financial aid to the students. The scholarship programs have specific eligibility criteria, and the candidates who fulfill the eligibility will be rewarded with the scholarship award.
BGS School of Architecture and Planning Placement:
- Aspirants at this institute are provided with internship opportunities to attain knowledge based on the ever-changing global market's practical learning and trends.
- The placement opportunities to the students are also made available by the placement cell of this institute.
- The placement cell provided proper training and guidance to face the interview and attain their dream jobs.