Overview Bgs School of Architecture and Planning
BGS School of Architecture and Planning is located in Bangalore and was incepted in the academic year 2013 with mission and vision to widen the horizon of high quality education for students and also create ample opportunities in the field of Architecture and Planning. This school has been approved by Council of Architecture and affiliated by the Visveswaraya Technological University, Belgaum. This institute is working towards providing very clean and safe environment for students at the campus which lets them develop a sense of sustainable architecture.
- BGS offers B.Arch program which is for the duration of 5 years and the total intake of the B.Arch course will be 80 seats annually.
- Candidates who have completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate Mathematics as compulsory subject or completed Diploma level course (10+3) pattern with at least 50% marks in aggregate will also be eligible to apply for B.Arch course.
- Most importantly, BGS School of Architecture and Planning admission to the B.Arch course will be given to candidates who have scored valid marks in NATA and have appeared for the national level counseling.
- Application mode in BGS School is online so that means applicants must visit the BGs official college website and apply for the course as per the guidelines mentioned by the college.
- In the selection process, equal weightage will be given to architectural aptitude that is NATA exam of 50% and remaining 50% weightage will be given to minimum qualification.
- Bgs School of Architecture and Planning B.Arch fee structure will be INR 2.97 Lac as total expenditure to complete the 5 years course.
- Life at BGS is very active where there is perfect blend of education, cultural activities, Sports and Social activities. They have academic program included with co-curricular activities by organizing events and other development programs.
- Bgs School of Architecture and Planning hostel facilities are very comfortable and safe backed with fulltime mess serving multi Cuisine dishes. The college ensures to provide homely staying an environment for hostellers to make feel like own home.
Architecture program at BGS College has begun in the year 2013 to generate educational opportunities to the aspirants in the field of design and construction. The college has set its vision towards delivering the world a set of qualified architectures. The course offered at this autonomous institute is blend of contemporary, ancient and emphasizing architecture combined with new and innovative designs.
BGS School of Architecture and Planning Facilities:
- This autonomous college has world class infrastructure comprising of well-equipped laboratories, air conditioned auditorium, well-furnished hostels, transportation, and so on.
- The campus are of this college has a modern and technological infrastructure with best amenities provided. The lush green campus witnesses the clam and peaceful study atmosphere within the campus.
BGS School of Architecture and Planning Loans and Scholarships:
Aspirants with a vision to seek admission can even opt for loan facilities. The college along helps the deserving candidates by implementing various scholarship programs to enable financial aid to the students. The scholarship programs has certain eligibility criteria and the candidates fulfill the eligibility will be rewarded with the scholarship award.
BGS School of Architecture and Planning Placement:
- Aspirants at this institute are provided with internship opportunities to attain knowledge based on the practical learning and trends of the ever changing global market.
- The placement opportunities to the students are also made available by the placement cell of this institute.
- The placement cell provided proper training and guidance to face the interview and attain their dream jobs.