Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
KCC Institute of Technology and Management (KCC ITM) Greater Noida is the upmost-ranked Engineering and Management College in the Delhi NCR, with AICTE approval and affiliation to Mahamaya Technical University. The institute was founded in 1951. The goal is to transform ordinary people into exceptional professionals. By having multiple campuses across India and abroad, we aim to remove the obstacles students face in obtaining a world-class education. To build and maintain professional synergies that will allow students to have a smooth sailing career. To instill in students a deep sense of responsibility and ethics. By introducing students to existing business practices, students would be able to incorporate theory and experience. To provide students with a quality education that meets global expectations, promote a socially responsible culture of students, and be internationally recognized and acknowledged as a world-class educational institution.
They tend to be able to make a positive contribution to society by creating top-tier managers and engineers. KCC ITM keeps integrating the most recent curriculum changes to offer the best possible education to the students. Organize student and faculty community quality development programs. It is a cutting-edge technology to the campus. To always anticipate market trends and adequately train students to meet industry challenges and requirements. To continuously support a research-based approach to learning. Engineering and Management departments use the most up-to-date and advanced teaching methods to provide students with the skills and information they need to succeed in today's globalized world.
- The Institute offers a wide range of degree programs in all principal engineering disciplines and postgraduate management programs that the Indian government approves.
- KCC ITM offers B.Tech programs in six different fields. The minimum admission requirements are 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and the following optional subjects – Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Biology. Candidates are selected based on their success in the IPU-CET and IPU therapy. A valid JEE Main/ UPSEE score is required for students filling seats via management quota. Following that, the institute will hold a counseling session. After counseling, the candidates' final merit list is announced. Through the eligibility and specific mentioned criteria, KCC Institute of Technology and Management admissions for B.Tech through merit or management quota will be offered. The institute fills management seats directly by performing institute-level counseling based on the merit of the SEE-UPTU rank and the qualifying examination's merit.
- M.Tech. Programs are available in three specializations at the institute. A B.Tech degree in the related discipline is the minimum requirement for admission. Many that have completed a master's degree in a specific or related area are also eligible to apply. Candidates are chosen based on their GATE ranking, which is followed by an institute-led therapy session. Non-GATE applicants are qualified to apply under the management quota and are selected based on their previous qualifying test performance. After counseling, the candidates' final merit list is announced through which M.Tech admission to KCC Institute of Technology and Management will be offered. Reservations in M.Tech admissions are controlled by AICTE/ Central Government regulations/ State Government.
KCC Institute of Technology and Management Application Process
KCC Institute of Technology and Management application process will be held online mode on the official website of the institute or the entrance exam website.
- Candidates must complete the counseling fee payment on the GGSIPU University's official website.
- Complete the online payment by clicking on Payment of Counselling Participation Fee.
- Enter the following information the applied course's CET code, DOB, and your CET roll number.
- The registration process for such candidates will begin once the counseling fee is paid at the official portal of the counseling website.
- Enter your CET exam information, as well as your academic and personal information. A login ID and password created by the system will be sent to the candidates' registered mobile number and email address.
- Mark the majority of the specializations from KCC ITM and lock the choices when entering college choices. Check the IPU CET Cut-off.
- Print the completed registration form with the filled-in options for future reference.
Candidates must print out the allotment letter and return it to the institute within the specified date and schedule if they are allotted in the subsequent counseling rounds.