IILM Undergraduate Business School is has been celebrating almost 27 years of success, and this college has a legacy of rigid foundation in Management, Business, and Entrepreneurship. This college offers a BBA course with an international degree program. This college is accredited with SAQS and has been ranked 10th by the Eduniversal In 3 Palmes of Excellence Category.
- IILM Undergraduate Business School admission policies aspire to provide equal and fair access to bright and deserving candidates. All the applications are accepted from eligible students and encourage them to a socially and diverse student bustling combination.
- The only program offered by IILM is Bachelor of Business administration (BBA), mainly in five different disciplines. They are BBA with Psychology, BBA with Communication, BBA in International Management, BBA in Entrepreneurship, and BBA in Business Management.
- The interested candidates looking for IILM undergraduate Business School admissions to this college's UG course should complete the 12th class examination with 55% marks in aggregate under India'sIndia's education system (CBSE or ICSE) any other equivalent board of India/Oversea. The subject at the 10th class level should be Mathematics and English.
- In the selection process of IILM, any candidate who meets the above eligibility criteria must meet the counselor or faculty at the counseling session. This session will be followed by analyzing the student’s analytical skills and understanding of situations.
- Finally, candidates will be called for a personal interview, which is conducted after the admission has decided to select the students.
- IILM UBS Application form and the prospectus can be obtained in one single step or can be applied in one simple step that is through online mode. Applicants will be most encouraged to fill the application form online through the official website.
The application form must be filled with all the requisite details, and submit the duly filled form online. Once this form is submitted, an email will be sent to provide the applicants' email addresses with all the admission details.