Home >> Silchar >> Assam University >> Admission

Assam University Admission

Silchar, Assam | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1994 | Accredited/Approved : UGC
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021

MBA:

  • Candidate should have completed 10+2+3.
  • Vaild score in MAT/CAT.

 

 

Reviews

by Ashima, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Rating
4/5

Assam University Admission for MBA is given as per the following criteria’s: The candidate should’ve secured a min. of 60% average marks in their bachelor’s degree or an equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university. The candidates should take the national-level entrance tests such as CAT/MAT/MCAT etc. Those who do not get a min. of 60% aggregate in CAT will have to take the test conducted by the university. The candidates that clear any of the tests will have to take the group discussion conducted by the university followed by a personal interview. Their performance will rely on their selection.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities
by Rajeev, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Rating
5/5

So, one is through JEE Main and the other is through university conducted entrance exam based Assam University B.Tech admissions will take place. For which 75% of the seats is kept for JEE Main basis and remaining 25% is for university conducted entrance exam based. Beside this minimum 60% is required in HSC to get the seat.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities

Asked Question

I am a upper primary school teacher. May I eligible for take admission in Assam University b.ed?
Asked by Gayatri Dutta

replied on 01-Oct-2020 13:30:03

Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning, Assam University, Silchar does not offer B.Ed.


I want to do distance M.Sc(Maths) and B.Ed from any reputed university preferably one from Assam.
Asked by Sujan Roy

replied on 01-Oct-2020 13:37:25

The courses offered in Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning Assam university are M.A and PG Diploma.


Admission date and do I need to attend classes?
Asked by SWARUP VERMA

replied on 04-Sep-2020 13:16:36

Assam University, centre for Distance Education and Open Learning courses offers M.A and PG Diploma programs through distance learning for which there is no need to attend the classes. There is no distance M.Com course offered by this university.


Where to apply
Asked by SUDHAKAR

replied on 16-Jun-2020 20:30:52

Aspirants willing to take admissions at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University need to seek for the application form from the university admission office.


What is MA fee under distance education
Asked by Rumani Dey

replied on 15-Jun-2020 17:43:37

Centre for Distance Education and Open Learning Assam University Silchar fee structure of MA for full course will be around INR 50,000.


Can we admit for M.ed in correspondance
Asked by C Lalnunsiami

replied on 01-Feb-2020 06:13:33

The university offers very few courses under distance education and it does not include M.Ed. program.


Admission Notice only
Asked by Anarul Haque

replied on 03-Apr-2018 05:50:29

Hi Anarul Haque,

For MA in Political Science from Assam University:

  • Candidates must have completed 10+2+3 examination in Arts with minimum of 40% aggregate marks. 
  • Candidates need to appear for the written test conducted by Assam University.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview based on score obtained in written test.
  • Candidates are selected based on written test score, graduation score and performance in personal interview.

Sir, I want to take admission in your institution. Now i am in BA 6th sem honours in economics.
Asked by Mofidul islam

replied on 26-Mar-2018 07:26:12

Hi Neha Madne, 

Assam University MBA admission: 

  • Candidate must have completed graduation with minimum 60% aggregate.
  • Candidate must have a valid score in CAT/Assam Univeristy Entrance Test for Assam University admission.  
  • Candidate can apply online/offline with the required details for Assam University admission.
  • Assam University admission will be done on the basis of academic credentials, entrance exam and also performance in personal interview.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be called by Assam University MBA for the personal interview based on marks obtained in graduation and entrance exam. 
  • Selection process for Assam University MBA admission will be done based on the marks obtained in the previous examination followed by Personal Interview.      

LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION 2018 AND FEES STRUCTURE
Asked by DEEPANJANA BHATTACHARJEE

I want to take admission in mba....so plz help me when is the admission
Asked by subhadeep singha

Interested in Assam University