Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Ambedkar Institute for Technology, established in 1986, is located in Delhi, India. This institution has been approved and accredited by the All India Council for Technological Education. This institution is affiliation with GGSIPU of New Delhi with the Department of training and technical education (DTTE). The institution offers PG and UG courses in various disciplines like BE, B.Voc, MBA, MCA, and M-Tech, with numerous specializations under each course.
- The BE admissions in AIT are possible if the candidates complete their board exams with a good percentage and attempt a competitive entrance exam that is valid for getting into AIT.
- Some of the available subject options for BE in AIT are Mechanical, AI, IT, Civil, Computers, Industrial and Electrical and Telecommunication engineering.
- AIT admissions for MBA, the students get three management subjects to do their specializations like- HRM, Finance, and Marketing.
- The MBA aspirants must complete their bachelor's degree in management studies in a relevant subject and secure admissible scores in any management entrance exams.
- The B.Voc admissions in AIT allow candidates who have completed their board exams course in the respective subject as Vocational Studies in 2 different streams like Software and Mobile Communications.
- AIT admissions for MCA is possible when the candidates have done their BCA program without any backlogs and by procuring minimum aggregate marks in the course duration.
- For MCA, having Mathematics as a compulsory subject is necessary as the course demands
- For Polytechnic admissions in AIT, the qualification requires only 10th board exams with a decent percentage score.
- Apply for admissions in AIT. The forms are available at the college authority desk, or the applicants can get the application form from the main website and do the process online.
- Applicants can fill the application form of AIT with all the details and submit it to the University.
- Applicants will have to fix the required documents to the application form with a digital format for both photograph and signature.
by Raja, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
In Ambedkar Institute of Technology, first have to download B.E application form and attach to it with all required documents asked in the form and students should also download code of conduct for the admission process. B. E course admission inAmbedkar Institute of Technology was in two processes, 75% seats were allotted for state students and rest remaining for all India students. Even the students who join through entrance exam i.e. through counselling mode are given first preference for B.E admission and the remaining seats or I can say few seats are given for management quota through merit and personal interview basis.