Rajasthan Master of Computer Application (MCA) Admission Test [RMCAAT]
RMCAAT is been conducted by Rajasthan College of Engineering for Women which was established in the year 2002 and is promoted by Chandrawati Education Society with the aim to enable the girl empowerment through technical education which will help students to unchain barriers to reach greater heights.
RMCAAT 2021 Exam Date
The important details of the examination are given below:-
Online application form starts from : April 2018
Submission last date : April 2018
Admit Card upload starts : a week prior to the examination
RMCAAT MCA 2018 Exam Date : May 2018
Results commence on : May 2018
Counseling starts : June 2018
RMCAAT 2021 Eligibility criteria
Eligibility criteria for admission in first year of MCA:
- The Candidate having mathematics as one subject in class 12th/graduation with graduation degree (minimum 3 years duration) in any subject with At least 50 % marks in aggregate (45 % in case of SC/ST and Non creamy layer OBC/SBC of Rajasthan State) without any approximation in the undergraduate exam from recognized University.
- The candidate should be a citizen and a domicile of Rajasthan
RMCAAT 2021 Application Form & fees
The candidate has to follow the given process for filling Online Application Form:-
- The RMCAAT-2018 Application Form is to be submitted online by following the instructions provided in this Information booklet and our web portal. The candidate must fill all details as required in the Online Application Form carefully.
- Candidate has to fill registration form on website www. rmcaatonline.com . After filling registration form a challan will be generated with a unique challan Number. Student Registration cum counseling fee must be deposited at e-Mitra Kiosk using this unique challan number.
- The Student Registration cum counseling fee deposited for RMCAAT-2018 is neither refundable nor transferable/adjustable for future RMCAAT or any other counseling.
RMCAAT 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The candidates will have 200 questions which shall be objective based multiple choice questions. (MCQ’s)
- The total duration to attempt the entrance exam shall be 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Each question shall carry 1 mark, which comes to a total of 200 marks.
- There shall be no negative marking; hence candidates can attempt as many questions.
The exam sections and the questions distribution are given below:-
- Mathematical Ability - 60 Questions
- Elementary Computer Knowledge - 60 Questions
- Reasoning & Aptitude - 80 Questions
The medium of the RMCAAT 2018 shall be in English only.
RMCAAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards will be available on the official site rmcaatonline.com, candidates can download the admit card by entering their application number and take the print out of their hall ticket a week prior to the examination. Candidates will not be entertained inside the examination hall without the admit card. Incase if the admit card is not been available to download then the candidates can contact the exam controller to issue the duplicate card.
RMCAAT 2021 Counselling & Admission
The candidates first have to log in to their portal and fill the online registration form for counseling, after filling the form the candidates have to upload their required documents in the portal.
Documents required for filling online registration form.
- Scanned image of candidate’s Photograph in JPG/GIF/BMP format (image size Maximum up to 100 KB)
- Scanned image of candidate’s Signature in JPG/GIF/BMP format (image size Maximum up to 50 KB)
- Copy of mark sheets of Xth, XII th and Graduation and NIMCET-2018 Score card (if applicable).
- Mobile number of the candidate or close relative.
- Fees receipt that was generated by e-Mitra having unique 16 digit token number.
List of RMCAAT 2021 examination centres
The entrance exam will also be held at these colleges as they are designated test centers. It must be taken into consideration that the admission will be provisional and subject to approval of the relevant authorities like Pondicherry University/Pondicherry State Government.
The given below is a list of designated test centers for MCA.
Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering and Technology, Cuddalore Main Rd, Kirumampakkam, Pondicherry - 607 402
Tel. 0413-2615308, 2615309, 2615310
RMCAAT Contact Information
Centre for Electronic Governance,
Near Govt. R.C Khaitan Polytechnic College,
Jhalana Doongri , Jaipur (Raj.) -302004