Home >> News & Articles >> MHT CET 2021 Admit Card Availability

MHT CET 2021 Admit Card Availability

Sep 15, 2021 by Admin
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card Availability

As per the latest update, State CET Cell Maharashtra will soon release the MHT CET 2021 Admit Card. Therefore, all the registered applicants can download their admit cards online by using the credentials. (Application Number & Password)  The admit card will be made available at the official web portal (@mhtcet2021.mahacet.org)

MHT CET 2021 Admit Card is an important document. It contains the candidate’s exam centre, address, schedule and other relevant details. Candidates must make sure the details are appropriate before downloading them. In case of any discrepancy, required to contact the officials. Test takers have to carry a duly signed declaration form along with Admit Card to the exam centre without fail.

During the press conference, Maharashtra Education Minister Uday Samant announced the Exam Dates of MHT CET 2021. As per the schedule, MHT CET 2021 takes place between 20th September 2021 to 1st October 2021. The exam will be held separately for engg & medical programs. It might take place in two sessions. Moreover, the exam centres differ in the case of students who opted for both PCM & PCB Groups. Also, students can solve the sample papers

In addition, students have online access to MHT CET 2021 Mock Tests. Interested students can attempt the MHTCET Mock test by visiting the official web page. It would help the test takers to know about the exam pattern and get an idea to prepare well for the examination. It will also help students to score well in the actual exam.

The exam authority has released the MHT CET Syllabus 2021 on its website. The syllabus is based on the 11th & 12th curriculum of the Maharashtra State Board. However, DTE confirms that the MHT CET syllabus doesn’t contain the deleted portion of the 12th syllabus. Therefore, students must check through the official website for the same. While setting MHT CET 2021 question paper, 20% of weightage is given for the 11th syllabus. The remaining 80% weightage for the 12th syllabus. It contains two streams PCM & PCB. Candidates have an option to choose between the stream during registration.

Check out the following steps to download MHT CET 2021 Admit Card

Step 1: Visit the authorized website of MHT CET

Step 2: You can view the “MHT CET 2021 Admit Card” link on the home page. Click on it.

Step 3: Enter the login credentials (User ID & Password) generated during the MHT CET application process

Step 4: After entering the details, Admit Card will display on the screen. Check the details are accurate before clicking on the download option.

Step 5: Then, download it and take the printout of the same. (If any divergence, contact the exam authority)