Overview Sakthi Institute of information and Management Studies
Sakthi Institute of Information and Management Studies (SIIMS) is a part of the Sakthi Group of Institutions. It was founded by Padmabhusan Arutchelvar Dr. N. Mahalingam, founder of SIIMS, with the dream of setting up a modern institution to impart management education of international standards for MBA aspirants.
Dr. N. Mahalingam felt the need for bridging the rural and urban divide through education with the vision of 'Unearthing Leadership for emerging India.'
- The institute is managed and guided by Dr. B. K. Krishnaraj Vanavarayar, President, and Mr. M. Balasubramaniam, Secretary.
- SIIMS imparts management education to address the issues about emerging economies, and it responds to the managerial challenges faced by both small and medium enterprises (SMEs) and corporate sectors.
- To face the challenges, Industries need students with managerial skills. The students at SIIMS are groomed with critical insights that give the desired knowledge & leadership to utilize the opportunities and emerge as winners in the growing Indian Economy.
- SIIMS collaborated with so many partners like AIMA, CMA, GODISSIA, WADHWANI foundation, etc.
- SIIMS is affiliated with Anna University, Chennai, and Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.