Overview NMIMS School of Law
NMIMS School of Law located in Mumbai, Maharashtra was established in the academic year of 2013. The institution was bought into existence with an aim to provide quality legal education in order to meet the aforementioned challenges. The college inculcate and nourish all the professional virtues in a well calculated and planned manner, without undermining the societal values. School of law aspires to be a global centre of scholarly excellence in the field of law and justice and will prepare outstanding law professionals with socially responsible outlook through holistic legal education. NMIMS School of Law was approved by Bar Council of India (BCI) & University Grants Commission (UGC) and is affiliated with AICTE.
- NMIMS School of Law offers under graduate (LLB), Post graduate (LLM) & doctoral (Ph. D) courses under the fields of Law. The college also offer integrated course like BA.LLB & BBA+LLB.
- For admission into LLB, BA.LLB & BBA+LLB program, candidate should have passed in 12th standard examination with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board of education. In addition, candidate must also appear for CLAT/ LSAT entrance examination and must secure valid score as per the cut off marks in order to get shortlisted for admission.
- For admission into LLM program at NMIMS School of Law, candidate should have passed in the examination conducted by a recognised university leading to award of LLB degree with an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Fee Structure of all the courses is quite feasible and can be paid in instalments per annum. Total fee structure BA LLB course is INR 4.76 Lakhs; BBA + LLB course is INR 3.30 Lakhs and the LLM program can be completed with the total expenditure of INR 1.25 Lakhs.
- NMIMS School of Law offers placement (with an average salary package of INR 17.58 LPA) as well as scholarship facilities for the students. The scholarships are offered to the meritorious students.
- The School encourages the students with best legal skills for a period of 5 years in order to set a benchmark in the world of law.
- The School of law is a Global Centre of excellence for innovative and outstanding professionals having much knowledge about the law practices.
- The students are provided with class debate methods and case study model as one of the teaching methods.
The School of law was started in the year 2013 which was approved by Bar Council of India with the main of providing high quality legal education in order to make the students stand for justice in the future.
NMIMS School of Law Placement-
- Internship is made compulsory in NMIMS School of law within the 5 years course.
- The internship opportunities are provided in Trial Court to Firms/High Court/ Corporates and from High Court to Supreme Court/Corporates/Firms.
- The students are provided exposure to the world through the faculties by the Placement Committee and provide placements to well-educated to the students.
NMIMS School of Law Infrastructure-
- The classrooms are air conditioned and well equipped with all the audio and video facilities in order to provide quality education.
- The library has more than 50000 books, 250+ journals and database which can be accessed by the students.
- Computer Centers are available with various desktops, laptops and encourages research activities.
- 24/7 Wi-Fi facility is available within the campus and even medical facility is available.
- Seminar halls are available where seminars and workshops can be conducted with seating arrangement for all the students.