Overview Gondwana University school of Arts
The Gondwana University School of Arts was incepted and formed as a state university with the vision to cater education to the aspiring and economically backward students of Gadchiroli and Chandrapur. This university is laocted in the Ganchiroli, Maharashtra and this is only university which has adopted the system of semester after the Mumbai University. This university has got accredited with NAAC and approval from the UGC. It was started in year 2011 as the public and state university.
- The courses imparted by Gondwana University School of Arts are at two level bachelor degree and master degree in several specializations. Admission to the courses in School of Arts will be merit based and for applying one must see the official website.
- The courses are Bachelor of Arts-BA offered in streams like History, Geography, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, Home Economics, and Political Science etc. Whereas the PG course offered in School of Arts are M.A in English, Sociology, Geography, Economics, Applied Economics and Home Economics.
- School of Arts-Gondwana university admission for BA will be merit based and the eligibility for the BA program was to have passed 12th from a recognized board. The M.A course eligibility will be to have passed B.A in relevant discipline and must have applied to the course by filling the application form.
- Gondwana University conducts application process offline for which the form will be available for download at the website. After download, students must fill all the necessary educational as well as personal details to apply for course.
- Gondwana University School of Arts fee structure for the BA course will be as per the state government norms and also the also the norms of the university. Same will be applied for setting the fee structure of MA in Gondwana.
- Gondwana university results can be checked on the official website of the university by clicking on the result tab. Both the summer and winter sessions can be checked for any UG and PG programs.
Gondwana University is new among all the Universities in India. The faculties have much industrial and academic experience and try their best to provide quality education to the students.
- The syllabus is designed by experts who have much experience in their respective fields both practically and academically.
- The students are transformed into responsible human resources having much knowledge that the Indian society is facing.
- The university is associated with the Mumbai University in Maharashtra and the semester system was started in the college from first year itself.
The Gondwana University School of Arts Placement:
- The students are provided counselling in order to help them choose the career which suits their career in order to have a bright future.
- Some students opt for pursuing Ph.D. in order to become faculties in leading colleges with good salary package.
- The students practice as Assistant Professors in reputed colleges after obtaining their Post-Graduation Degree.
The Gondwana University School of Arts Infrastructure:
- The college provides hostel facilities for both boys and girls with rooms having all the basic amenities and gives home like atmosphere to the students.
- Computer labs have more than 100 desktops and laptops which are updated regularly as per the industrial requirements.
- Canteen facility is available for both faculties and students with varieties of food which is healthy at decent prize.
- 24/7 medical facility is available for the students with medical officer and ambulance within the campus to ensure safety of the students.
- Auditorium is available with good seating arrangement for more than 1000 students were conferences, seminars and workshops are conducted regularly.