Home >> Bangalore >> East West Institute of Technology >> Courses & Fee

East West Institute of Technology Fees Structure

Bangalore, Karnataka | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

East West Institute of Technology Fee Structure

This college located at the capital city of Karnataka state, Bengaluru was entrenched with a vision to equip the students with requisite knowledge and skills to meet the challenges. This college is accredited by NAAC with grade B++ for this contribution to academics. College is spread across 20 acres of lush green campus with modern state of art infrastructure facilities.  This private institute is contributing toward rendering education in the fields of engineering and technology.

Infrastructure Facilities:

  • The college campus is secured with Wi-Fi connectivity and every lecture halls are been facilitated with projectors.
  • A separate bank, post office, health center, gymnasium and sports, hostel, seminar halls, etc. are facilitated within the campus.  

Establishment Year

2001

Motto

Building Trust, Delivering Solutions

College Type

Privatet College

Location

 No. 63, Anjananagar, Off Magadi Road, Near BEL Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091

Affiliations

Visvesvaraya Technological University

Accreditation

NAAC B++

Approved 

All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE)

Total Area

20 Acres

Total Number of faculty

304

Courses

Undergraduate ,Postgraduate

Top Recruiters

Tata Consultancy, Infosys, Wipro, L&T, BEL, Fistchner, Builders’ Association of India etc

Website

http://ewit.edu

East West Institute of Technology Course details:

Institute offers UG course, Bachelor of Engineering in the streams of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Science and Engineering and Civil Engineering with a duration period of 4 years. Minimum eligibility criteria is that student must have passed 10+2 examination in relevant stream with valid aggregate marks. Selection will be based on the score secured in KCET/COMEDK UGET or through management exam.PG courses are offered such as M.E in Structural Engineering, Computer network Engineering, Digital electronics, CSE, Thermal power Engineering, Machine design, Geo technical engineering, MBA and MCA course. Minimum criterion is bachelor degree from a recognized board with a valid score. Selection for M.E course is based on score obtained in KPGCET/GATE, MBA is based on KMAT/KPGCET and MCA selection process is based on KPGCET score or through management. Doctoral course (Ph.D.in Engineering and Management stream).  For Ph.D. course, applicant has to fill the application form online in VTU portal.

BE Fees Structure in EWIT

EWIT offers B.Tech in 6 specialisations for duration of 4 years divided into 8 semesters, minimum eligibility that is required to apply for B.Tech is that candidates should be 10+2 passed with not less than 45% marks. Selection of the candidates to the course will be trough COMEDK/KCET/management test. Candidates willing to take seats through management quota need to have minimum aggregate also should have been appeared for management test through the same EWIT admissions to B.Tech will be granted. So, 45% of total seats will be filled through KEA counselling, 30% of the seats through COMEDK counselling and remaining will be given for management quota students through separate management entrance test.

EWIT Engineering Fee Structure is 216000/-

M.Tech Fees Structure in EWIT

Under M.Tech there are 7 disciplines offered by EWIT, duration of the program will be up to 2 years candidates after their completion of graduation that is B.Tech from relevant stream would be able to apply for the course. On basis of PGCET/GATE/management test EWIT admission to M.Tech will be granted. GATE/PGCET students will undergo counselling and those candidates willing to take admission through management quota will appear for management test based on that seats will be allotted. So, 80% of the complete seats will be through GATE/PGCET admissions while remaining 20% of the total seats will be filled under management quota.

EWIT M.TECH Fee Structure is 117000/-

MBA Fees Structure in EWIT

EWIT offers MBA for 2 years candidates should hold bachelor’s degree despite of any stream for to apply for MBA. PGCET/KMAT is accepted for MBA admissions to EWIT. And for management quota students there is management test to be qualified to get seats for the same. For all PG courses it is same that 80% of the whole seats will be given for national/state level entrance exam admissions and remaining 20% will be done through management seats.

EWIT MBA Fee Structure is 110000/-

MCA Fees Structure in EWIT

EWIT offers MCA program is offered for 3 years duration, candidates should hold bachelor’s degree to apply for MCA candidates need be graduated keeping mathematics as main subject. Through PGCET/management test MCA admission to EWIT can be taken . And for management quota students there is management test to be qualified to get seats for the same. For all PG courses it is same that 80% of the whole seats will be given for national/state level entrance exam admissions and remaining 20% will be done through management seats.

EWIT MCA Fee Structure is 165000/-

East West Institute of Technology Fee Structure

East West Institute of Technology fee structure will be put up as per the student’s admissions to the college. KCET, COMEDK UGET, PGCET or VTU entrance exam or other entrance exam admissions differs also management quota fee is different from all of these which would be quite higher than usual fee. Given fee structure of EWIT will be the general fee of all the courses estimated approximately so on basis of candidate’s marks and score the admissions will be considered and based on that fee structure would be put up. The fee of the courses would not differ for the specialisations chosen. Also, the complete fee of the course could be divided and settled in instalment.

Course

EWIT Fee (approx.)

B.Tech

INR 2.16 lakhs

MBA

INR 1.1 lac

M.Tech

INR1.27 lakhs

MCA

INR 1.65 lac

Ph.D.

 -

Master of Business Administration at EWIT

SpecializationDurationTotal Fees (Approx)
MBA in Finance 2 years, fulltime Rs. 0.6 Lakhs
MBA in Human Resource Management 2 years, fulltime Rs. 0.6 Lakhs
MBA in Operations Management 2 years, fulltime Rs. 0.6 Lakhs
MBA in Marketing Management 2 years, fulltime Rs. 0.6 Lakhs

Master of Engineering/Technology at East West Institute of Technology

SpecializationDurationTotal Fees (Approx)
ME/MTech in Civil Engineering 2 years, fulltime Rs. 1.3 Lakhs
ME/MTech in Computer Science Engineering 2 years, fulltime Rs. 1.3 Lakhs
ME/MTech in Mechanical Engineering 2 years, fulltime Rs. 1.3 Lakhs

Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech) at EWIT

SpecializationDurationTotal Fees (Approx)
BE in Civil Engineering 4 years, fulltime Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
BE in Computer Science Engineering 4 years, fulltime Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
BE in Mechanical Engineering 4 years, fulltime Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4 years, fulltime Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
BE in Electronics & Communication Engineering 4 years, fulltime Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
BE in Information Science & Engineering 4 years, fulltime Rs. 2.5 Lakhs
Live Application Form 2020

Photo Gallery

Reviews

by Annanya, 11 Feb 2020
Class of 2020
Rating
5/5

East West Institute of Technology fee structure for B.Tech in CSE is approximately INR 50500/-. Fee for the course can be paid on instalment and the duration of the course is 4 years. Fee structure for 1 year is approximately INR 202000/- Scholarships are offered at the institute which is like for the reserved category students as well the academically excellent students.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities
by Akshay, 04 Dec 2018
Class of 2020
Rating
4.75/5

The college has a good infrastructure with multi-purpose gym, hostel which is maintained neat and clean, and classrooms which are spacious with all the required amenities. The auditorium is big enough where all the seminars, workshops etc. are conducted. The student faculty ratio is good i.e. 1:15 so that the students can involve in group discussions so that they get all their doubts cleared. The college provides good placement opportunity to the students with an average salary package of 4-17 LPA.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities
Live B.Tech Application Form 2020

Asked question about EWIT fees structure and courses

Ramyaasked on 11-Feb-2020 12:39:21
I want to know the fee structure of east west institute?

replied on 11-Feb-2020 12:52:04

East West Institute of Technology BE fee structure for candidates getting through entrance based will be as per govt. norms not so high neither so less it is medium.


shrutiasked on 26-May-2019 13:30:31
EWIT compute science fees structure and admission process?

replied on 29-May-2019 10:44:06

Hi, Full time B.Tech computer science engineering fee is INR 2.38 lakhs which can be paid as per year fee or in instalment. To get admission a candidate must have minimum 45% aggregate in PUC with PCM as mains and an acceptable score in KCET/COMEDK UGET. Such candidates can apply for the college and take admissions.


Anithaasked on 18-May-2019 11:56:45
May i know the fee structure for B.E course??

replied on 18-May-2019 12:30:33

Hi Anitha,

The approximate fee for B.E course will be around INR 1.54LPA. The duration of the course is 4years and total intake will be around 120-180 based on the stream you choose.


Interested in East West Institute of Technology

Most Searched Engineering Colleges in Bangalore