Home >> News & Articles >> TS ICET Result 2020 Declared

TS ICET Result 2020 Declared

Nov 03, 2020 by Admin

Kakatiya University, Warangal declared the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) result on November 2. Candidates appeared for TS ICET 2020 shall check their results on the official site icet.tsche.ac.in.

TSICET 2020 Test Result and Final Key is been announcedand candidates shall check their results on the official site of Kakatiya University, Warangal. Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test is conducted for admission to MBA and MCA courses to all the universities in the State of Telangana also their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-21.

  • TSICET-2020 qualifying marks are 25% and there are no prescribed minimum marks for SC/ST candidates.
  • There is nothing like candidates with more qualification in the entrance test will have to begiven admission into MBA/MCA program unless the candidate appears for the counselling process at the respective centres.
  • Candidates must satisfy all the eligibility criteria put up by the concerned universityauthority for final admission to different courses.

On behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, HyderabadTSICETis being conducted by Kakatiya University. The university in the year 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and TS ICET - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 has successfully conducted the ICET. The university soon after this result declaration will release a separate merit list for both MBA and MCA on basis of candidate’sperformance in the entrance test. Candidates secured more than cut-off marks in the entrance test will qualify for the next round of counselling and admission process.

Considering the TS ICET Merit list those qualified candidates shall proceed for the TS ICET 2020 Counselling round. For the local candidates there is 85% of seats shall be reserved during admission process. The remaining 15% of seats will be unreserved as specifiedin the AP Educational Institutions

Steps to check TS ICET Results 2020                

Step 1:Visit the ICET official site icet.tsche.ac.in

Step 2:click on TSICET - 2020 Test Result on the home page

Step 3:Now, enter the candidates roll number and other details then click on submit

Step 4:TS ICET Results 2020 will be displayed on the screen

Step 5:Download the result and take a print out for future reference