May 19, 2022 by Admin
Delhi University Admission 2022: the last date to apply is June 10
The deadline for applying to postgraduate programs (M Tech, M Com, LLM) through online registration at the University of Delhi (DU) has been extended. Students can apply for PG courses via pgadmission.uod.ac. Until June 10, 2022. Before applying online, students must ensure the university's eligibility requirements.
DU LLM Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Students must hold a 3-5 year LL.B. or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Students must have received at least 50% (45% for SC or ST category students) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Students taking their qualifying exams in 2022 can apply for LLM admission.
DU. M. Tech Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Students must hold a bachelor's degree in B.Tech. or BE from a recognized college or university.
- To be considered for admission, they must have received at least 60% on their qualifying exams.
DU. M. Com Eligibility Criteria 2022
- A B.Com. or BA (Hons.) degree from a recognized institution is required.
- They must have a minimum of 50% in their qualifying degree. (45% (OBC) and 40% (SC or ST) in their qualifying exam)
DU. Application Form Required Documents
The following are the documents that must be submitted to the DU. Application Form 2022.
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- ID proof
- Valid email ID.
- Valid phone number
- Scanned photo and signature
DU PG 2022 Selection Criteria
- Students have to appear for Delhi University Entrance Test to be eligible for admission.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the student's performance in DUET.
- The exam authority will shortlist the students based on their scores. Such students have to attend for final interview round.
Steps to Apply for Delhi University Admission 2022: PG Courses
Students can apply for DU PG admission in 2022 by following the below-mentioned processes.
- Go to the DU PG admission web page (@ pgadmission.uod.ac.in.)
- Read the necessary information and use the choices to check your eligibility for the preferred course.
- New users can register online by clicking on the link that states the "New User Registration" link and filling out the needed information.
- Use your registered email address and the password you were sent to log in.
- Fill out the DU PG admission form 2022 and digitally upload the needed scanned papers.
Delhi University Application Fees 2022
- Students from the general, OBC, and EWS categories must pay a Rs 750 application fee, while students from the SC, ST, and PwD groups must pay a Rs 300 registration fee.
A Rs 2,000 application fee is required for those interested in the postgraduate diploma in cyber security and law (PGDSL) program. SC, ST, and PwD individuals must pay Rs 1,500.