The AMET University: Academy for Maritime of Education and its Training has now made its application form live on their authorized website of ametuniv.ac.in. The admissions are open only for UG courses. The interested candidates can fill in the application form online or offline (they can also download the form, make a copy of it—fill it and then submit it to the institution authorities.)
Eligibility Criteria for taking up UG entrance exam in AMET University
The specified qualification for students applying for AMET 2021 is that they have to meet the institute's many conditions slightly differs for each B.E specialization program.
For B.E in Naval Architecture and Offshore Engineering/ Petroleum Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ in Food Processing Technology and Mining Engineering
- Cleared 10+2 board exams with a minimum of 50 percent in core subjects
- There is 5 % relaxation for reserved categories
- The age bar of the students shouldn't exceed 25 years
For B.E Marine Engineering
- Must complete 10+2 with at least 50-60 percent in main subjects like Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics
- Candidates must not be above 25 years of age
- They should submit a medical certificate as proof of physical fitness, eyesight to serve in the sea without having color blindness
How to fill AMET application form for 2021?
- Applications can be submitted online and offline by using the exam link, or if they choose to fill the form physically, they can submit it by visiting the college itself.
- They should provide personal details, upload their photo in specified dimension, and in the end, they have to pay the amount of the fee of the application form, i.e., INR 1000 in the form of cash or online mode.
- The committee is yet to publish the last date for applying and other relevant dates and is advised to check the portal for any latest updates.