Overview VSM College Of Engineering
Late Sri Vundavalli Satyanarayana Murthy, an extraordinary donor and eminent identity, established VSM College in 1966. It is one of the famous foundations in the state, with several UG and PG Courses.
To love dreams and wishes of giving specialized instruction to the provincial society, the representing collection of VSM College under the presidentship of Sri Sathya Narayan Rao. M.V.V has set up VSM College of Engineering in the year 2009.
- VSM College of Engineering originator previous president and journalist Sri Vundavilli Satya Narayana Murthy Garu famously known as Rayavaram Munisiff Garu and he was likewise commonplace by various names, i.e., Raju, Dathudu, Samithi President& Guru. His political master used to call Nadir. He was one of the challenging and dynamic political pioneers in Andhra Pradesh.
- VSM College of Engineering has all-around qualified, submitted, and committed personnel and is upheld by persevering, given specialized and non-specialized staff. The school likewise has very much furnished research facilities with complex hardware. The U.G College is NAAC Accredited and has procured CPE Status.
- Each College has its very own token. We, too, have one. The seal of the V.S.M. School, Ramachandrapuram, was composed with a high reason and target. It exemplifies the key desires of the organizers of this new Educational Institution.
- The proverb decided for the seal is Vidya Vijayetetaram. The token embraced by the school is an endeavor at an amicable mixing of the esteemed beliefs of industry, liberality, quest for learning, and higher estimations of life construct basically concerning withstanding confidence in a concealed power the vile absence of which is by all accounts at the base of a significant part of the disquietude which burdens the nation today.
- VSM College of Engineering, a co-instructive, self-financed, private Engineering school associated with JNTUK Kakinada and endorsed by AICTE, New Delhi.