Home >> Anantapur >> Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management

Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh | Ratings: 3/5 (12 votes) - Add Review
Established : 1981 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management, known as SKIM, is a leading institution in management education and research. Established in 1981, SKIM has been providing valuable services to the business world. SKIM aims to bridge the gap between the corporate and academic worlds. Over the past three decades, it has successfully produced managers and entrepreneurs, making it one of India's premier business schools. Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Courses includes MBA in General and Finance Management.

SKIM has been recognized as a top-ranked management school by the Business India survey. The college continues to make a mark globally, with its alumni holding key positions in various organizations. The institute's fine infrastructure, experienced faculty, and positive atmosphere position SKIM for further growth in management education.

Particulars

Details

Name of the College

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management

Short Name

SKIM

Type of College

Private

State

Andhra Pradesh

City

Anantapur

Courses offered

MBA

Admission Criteria

Entrance Exam

Top recruiters

Coco-Cola, Airtel, Axis Bank, Bajaj, Deloitte, Bajaj etc.

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Fees Structure

Sri Krishnadevaraya College offers a year MBA in General and Finance. The MBA (Finance) course is self-funded. Both courses span two years, divided into four semesters. In each semester, students study 7 papers and take two internal tests, an online test, and a main examination. Additionally, there's a viva voce examination at the end of the first and second years.

During the summer break at the end of the first year, students undertake a major project for 8 weeks in a company of their choice. In the first year, all papers are compulsory. In the second year, students in the MBA course can choose two papers from three specializations: Financial, Marketing, and HR Management, along with three compulsory papers. MBA (Finance) focuses on a single specialization, which is Financial Management. Under CBCS, students choose a paper in their second and third semesters from other departments.

Course

Specialization

Fees per annum

MBA

Finance

INR 37,000

MBA

General

INR 37,000

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Admission

SKIM in Anantapur offers MBA programs with various specializations.

  • For admission into the MBA programs, candidates must hold either an MBA or a UG degree with 50% marks.
  • Admission is based on the AP ICET exam, and candidates can also apply through national-level exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, or CMAT.
  • To apply for exams, candidates should visit the respective official websites.
  • 70% of seats are allotted through ICET counseling. The remaining 30% of seats are for the Management quota.

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Placement

At SKIM, students benefit from numerous internship opportunities, empowering them to select placements tailored to their preferences and career aspirations. In a previous placement drive, 20 students secured placements in various prestigious companies. Additionally, SKIM hosts a range of curricular activities, including national-level seminars and intercollegiate competitions, fostering holistic development among students.

Top Recruiters

Airtel

Accenture

Deloitte

Amazon

Crisil

BYJU's

Bajaj

Bajaj Finserv

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Facilities

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management (SKIM), Anantapur, provides a modern and spacious campus with state-of-the-art facilities to enrich the educational experience. Equipped with cutting-edge technology, including classrooms, laboratories, and a well-stocked library, SKIM ensures an optimal learning environment. Additional amenities such as hostel accommodation, sports facilities, cafeteria, medical services, and computer labs further enhance the student experience, fostering holistic development and academic excellence.

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Course fee structure

CourseFeesDuration
MBA - Finance Request 2.0 years
MBA - Marketing Management Request 2.0 years
MBA - Human Resource Management Request 2.0 years
View All

Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management Entrance exams required for Admission 2024

Contact Information

Contact Numbers:

08554-255703, 272139

Email ID:

pricipal@skuniversity.org

Address:

S. V. Puram, Ananthapur - 515003, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India

Interested in Sri Krishnadevaraya Institute of Management