IMPACT College of Engineering & Applied Sciences Placement Cell Roles & Responsibility
IMPACT College of Engineering & Applied Sciences has an active placement training center known as Impact Finishing School which offers effective & efficient training to aspired candidates. The training center makes the student as enthusiastically deployable professional as per the industry expectation through vibrant training.
- The Institute attempts to offers a resolution to meet the industry needs & requirement. The placement cell obliges as a connection between the corporate industry and academics.
- Institute is dedicated towards quality and professional values by which the students develops as a specialized employees.
- The vision of the impact is to offers best placement opportunities so that it has been tied up with reputed companies for better placement services.
- Placement cell trains the students by imparting skilled programs such as work ethics, personality development programs, Seminars, Pre-Placement talk through expert industrialists.
- The institute organizes alumni association every year; they share the experience of corporate life so that students can understand the expectations of corporate companies.
The main aim of the institute is to develop the candidates as technically proficient and capable individuals who meet international standards of superiority in extensive range of procedures and schemes across the several sectors.
- Nandi Toyota
- Axis Bank
- NTT Data