Overview Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy is located in Delhi is a private institution and it was established in the academic year of 1979. The Institution was bought into existence with aim to provide the distinctive learning environment for the development of professional competence and skills, for understanding of self and others, to learn to solve personal and social problems and continually improving the overall performance of the quality management system. Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy was approved by NBA and is affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy offers Bachelors of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) at under graduate level, in a very comprehensive, discipline and professional environment.
- Total intake of candidates into B. Pharma course is around 60 students per annum.
- Minimum eligibility mandatory for admission into (UG) B. Pharma course is that, candidate must have completed 10+2 level examination with at least 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board of education.
- The admission at Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy is strictly on the basis of candidate’s score in Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University.
- Fee structure of the course is quite feasible and can be paid in instalments per annum. Total expenditure of four years duration of B. Pharma course is around INR 2.64 Lakhs.
- The institution offers facilities like cafeteria, well stocked library, Wi-Fi enabled campus, Bank & ATM, Hostel and sports complex. Hostel fee is around INR 60,000 per annum.
- Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy does offer placement facilities with an average salary package of INR 2.5-4 LPA.
- The institution offers scholarship to the meritorious students in order to encourage and motivate the position holders and gold medallist students.
The institute is a quality conscious, self-financing and trend setting and also with a focus in providing every opportunity for development of the human potentials of every segments of the community the institute perceives the challenges as an opportunities and they always explore every issues that is concerned with the society at different platforms like panel discussions, seminars and conferences etc.
- The college has a vision in development of new pattern in all fields of the education that is offered in the college with tendency for cohesive and creative group functioning for global scenario
- The main mission of the college is that it is always committed to cater distinctive learning environment for the development of professional skills and competencies for understanding the self and others
- They prepare the students as such that they can solve the social and the personal problems and always improve in the overall performance of the aim of quality management system
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Placements
- The placements in the college are good. The placement cell in the college is very active and they always give good placement opportunities to the students
- The college also gives the internship facility to the students and the internships are compulsory for every student of the college for their career growth
- The companies which visit the college campus for the recruitment will be Sanofi India Ltd., Abbott Healthcare, Astra Zeneca, ZS Associates, GSK, Glaxo Smithkline Pharmaceuticals, Aristo Pharmaceuticals, Mindlance Company and many more college
Maharaja Surajmal Institute of Pharmacy Infrastructure
- The college infrastructure is very well-structured and the college classrooms provided for the students is spacious and very well ventilation available. The campus is Wi-Fi enabled
- The other facilities that are provided by the college are auditorium, well stocked library, indoor and outdoor games facility, computer labs, playground, practical labs, transportation facility, canteen, theatre, and 24*7 medical facilities