About Kaizen Global School of Business Management Distance MBA
Kaizen Global School of Business Management (KSBM) was started to provide education to the students irrespective of their age and other matters. The college understands the students' needs and designs the curriculum as per their flexibility.
- The students are trained in such a way it helps them to attain personal, professional, and intellectual growth.
- The course curriculum is designed as per the present industrial requirements to meet the competitive business world.
- The students are turned into expert managers, leaders, and entrepreneurs having much management knowledge.
- The students are provided education to improve their innovative thinking, problem-solving and other skills.
Distance MBA Specializations-
- Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Information Technology and Management
- International Business
- PGDM requires a 10+2 or diploma with a 50% score from a recognized board with 2 years’ work experience in respective disciplines.
- MBA (Distance/Executive) requires 10+2 years of board education and a Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate from a recognized university and should have 2 years of work experience.
- The total fee for the PGDBM course offered in this college is around INR 55800 for a duration of 2 years.
The fee structure for the Distance MBA course is around INR 6800 for 2 years period, and for an executive MBA, the fee is INR 42000