Glance: Government College for Women Gandhinagar
The institute is a place for innovation, discovery, discourse and expression. Their objective is inspiring and rich, where student’s future will be ground-breaking and cutting edge. College make students find their own paths of learning, growth, discovery and each individual experience their own journey. Their drive innovates in areas vital to health, world and intellectual life.
- The institute is building a rousing new innovation and culture environs within the heart of college. It has been a meeting place, to teach, to learn and to celebrate. It will integrate the elements of campus life and offers new learning, cultures, social and physical experience.
- Key priority for the university is that working with academics, teachers and students during the time of minimum disruption. It’s creating new learning environment that precedes new mode of teaching delivery.
College provides comfortable hostel facility with well-maintained mess for students. It has an accommodation of 250 students with 3-4 students in a room on shared bias. There is recreation hall which has indoor games facility. Given a bed, chair, cupboard, table, fire extinguisher, drinking water purifier for each individual.
- Library- It is well equipped with a collection of books, journals, databases, periodicals and all leading newspapers. In all working days and hours the library is open.
- Laboratories- There are well-equipped modern laboratories for physics, zoology, chemistry, botany, food science, psychology and all related to practical’s are available.
- Canteen- There is well maintained clean and hygienic food court with reasonable rates.
- Sports- Expectedly there is cricket, volleyball, throw ball, badminton, table tennis and hockey court and each student has to play at least one game.
- Auditorium- There is seating capacity of 750 people with fully air conditioned facility. Any academic and cultural events take place.
There is a scholarship available for all merit based students and rank holders, students from financially or economically weak background are also eligible and students whose parents annual income is very less can also apply. For SC/ST and minority students there is availability of scholarship.