Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
- A minimum of 60% marks is required for an undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of 3 years after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programs.
- The candidates appearing for the final year examination in 2016, whose results will be published before August 2016, are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests -CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admissions office before the last date for application.
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in/vitbs
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a written assessment test(WAT) and a personal interview (PI) (Applicants should attend with DD for Rs.10,000/ as a non-refundable counseling fee but will be adjusted against the tuition fee if admitted)
- The final selection will be made based on the merit list using a composite score with components: (1) academic performance (2) profile scoring - work experience, awards, and recognition, etc. (3) WAT score (4) PI score and (5) the management aptitude test score.
WAT and PI will be held at the centers in Bhopal, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vellore, and Vijayawada.
Dates to remember
The admission process will be carried out in two phases.
Last date for receipt of applications:
The WAT and PI
- Candidate must have 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
by Supriya G, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
According to me it is the best B School for pursuing PG Course MBA and even I am studying MBA Course in this college and am in 2nd year and I have choosed Human Resource Management as my area of specialization. VIT University Business School Admissions are done according to score acquired in any of these entrance exam that is CAT/MAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT and CMAT Entrance Exam and if candidates having work experience it will be an added advantage to get admission for MBA. I took admission in this college on the basis of valid CAT rank and I got shortlisted then they called me for personal interview for further selection process. VIT Business school application fee for MBA Charges INR 950