Overview Chitkara College of Pharmacy
Chitkara College of Pharmacy was started as a constituent part of Chitkara University and approved by AICTE and Pharmacy Council of India. This Pharma College was established in Punjab in 2005 and has been a center of Excellence in Pharmaceutical Sciences in the north part of India. Chitkara Educational Trust started its branch in Punjab, which is 30 km away from Chandigarh on the highway. This college was rated among the top colleges by NIRF in 2016. The academic systems for the courses in this institute have been framed to consider the students' needs and responsibilities to meet the growing demand of professionals in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- They help the students innovate new things and merge with other laboratories and industries. They provide nursing and medical laboratory, electronics, mechanical engineering, and computer science courses at a vast stretch.
- The academic programs offered in CCP, Patiala are B.Pharm, which is 4 years duration program with a difference in which students get intensive exposure in practice for almost 6 months and have a strong pharmaceutical Industry.
- CCP, Patiala offers integrated course B.Pharm + M.Pharm, which is offered in diverse specializations, and in this course, students get exposed to value-added certification additionally with the course. There is also an M.Pharm course offered at PG level with 2 years of full-time programs with a difference.
- There are two courses offered at Doctoral program Pharm D of 6 years duration and Pharm D (Post-Baccalaureate) of 3 years. There is also an M.Sc. program offered in one specialization, namely Pharmacovigilance, a 2 years full-time program.
Chitkara College of Pharmacy admission to the B.Pharm course will be given to students who have XII passed with 50% marks in aggregate, and the CCP, Punjab fee structure for the B.Pharm program will be INR 62,000 per semester. Students will also have to clear a personal interview round as a selection process.
B.Pharm course at CCP, Punjab, unlocks the pharmacy field's various career options. Chitkara University Pharmacy placement partners are Abbott, GSK, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Braun, Alembic, Intas, Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited, Alkem, Venus, Aristopharma Ltd.
Chitkara Educational Trust started its branch in Punjab, which is 30 km away from Chandigarh on the highway. The college has branches in many other places like Mohali, Chandigarh, Ambala, Panchkula, etc. The university provides many courses that various professional experts design.
- Chitkara is one of the best universities among all the other colleges in North India and improves academic excellence by carrying out research and gaining knowledge.
- They help the students innovate new things and merge with other laboratories and industries.
- They provide nursing and medical laboratory, electronics, mechanical engineering, and computer science courses at a vast stretch.
Chitkara College of Pharmacy Placement-
- The reputed companies like Blue Chip and National Pharma, Cipla, Ranbaxy Labs Ltd, Eli Lilly, etc., hire students with the right salary package.
- After UG, opt for MBA or M.Pharm programs in other countries or India and efficiently reach their career goals.
- The students are given much practical training at the graduate level which helps them tet in good firms.
- Formulation and Development, Process Development, New Drug Discovery Research are the main areas where experts are required.
Chitkara College of Pharmacy Infrastructure-
- The classrooms are spacious for making interactions between faculty and each student easier. They are equipped with projectors and speakers to provide audio and video teaching to clarify concepts.
- A huge auditorium is available where workshops and other seminars are conducted.
- Laboratories are equipped with all the modern facilities to learn the present requirement in their own fields.
- The library has all the books required for reference and has access to various portals to gain more information about the concepts.
- The canteen is well maintained and provides hygienic food with many varieties at a lesser cost.