Home >> Bangalore >> Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College

Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College

Bangalore, Karnataka | Ratings: 3.3/5 (4 votes) - Add Review
Established : 1996 | Accredited/Approved : CCH | Affiliated : Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences

Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College is a private Institute established in 1996 and managed by Buddha Education Society and Trust, Bangalore. The Institute caters to primary health care facilities to the common people. The Institute looks into holistic wellness prescription to change society by treating wellness and illness. BBHMC is affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and approved by the Central Council of Homoeopathy. BBHMC, Bangalore recognized as one of the best Homoeopathic Medical colleges in Bangalore.

  • The college empowers students to become professional in providing excellent healthcare service to the poor and needy.
  • BBH Medical College and Hospital maintains a quality presence and instant care toward the students, staff, patients and community.
  • BBHMC offers admission to the BHMS Course at the U.G. level. The duration of the Course is five years.
  • The Course includes a Compulsory Rotatory Internship for 1 year. Here, candidates will be trained under specialized doctors.
  • BBH Medical College BHMS admission will be based on NEET UG entrance test scores followed by the Counselling process administrated by KEA.
  • The faculty members of BBHMC, Bangalore, are well trained and highly educated and responsible for providing quality medical education.
  • The admission authority prescribes BBHMC NEET Cut off criteria to admit students for BHMS Course. To be eligible for admissions, candidates have to satisfy the cut off criteria.

College Type

Private

Location

Bangalore, Karnataka

Establishment

1996

Gender accepted

Co-Education

Affiliated

Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences

Approved

MCI

Course offered

BHMS

Facilities

Hostel
Library
Canteen
Sports
Laboratories

Application mode

Offline / Online

Admission Process

Entrance Exam & Merit Based 

Entrance Exams

NEET UG

Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Fees Structure

The BHMS course fees in BBHMC, Bangalore, will be charged as per the government and institute rules. BHMS fees details are given below.

Course

Fee Structure

 

BHMS

 

INR 5.40 Lakhs

Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College Admission

  • Candidates applying for BHMS Course in BBH Medical College must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in relevant subjects from a recognized board. Must have studied Biology as a mandatory subject.
  • Admission to the BHMS at BBH Medical College is offered based on the NEET Entrance Test, followed by counselling.
  • The NEET examination will be conducted offline for three hours with 200 multiple-choice questions.
  • Application form fees for NEET-UG will be 1,500/- for general, 1,400/- for general EWS, OBC-NCL, 800/- for Trans/ SC/ST / PWD, and 7,500/- for Trans/SC/ST/PWD outside India students.
  • Following NEET Results, candidates must register for State-level counselling KEA. The seat allotment will be based on NEET Merit Rank and Preferences.
  • 85% reserved for State Quota, and the Remaining 15% seats are reserved for Management Quota in BBH Medical College.
  • Candidates willing to secure admission under the State quota must satisfy the BBH Medical College BHMS NEET cut off.

Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College NEET-Cut Off

Category

Cut-Off Marks 2021

Cut-Off Marks 2020

OBC

137-108

146-113

UR

720-138

720-147

ST

137-108

146-113

SC

137-108

146-113

OBC / PH

121-108

128-113

UR / EWS / & PH

137-122

146-129

ST & PH

121-108

128-113

SC & PH

121-108

128-113

BBHMC Course fee structure

CourseFeesDuration
homeopathy - Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery 515000 5.6 years

BBHMC Campus Facilities/Infrastructure

cafetaria
library
sports
auditorium
medical
laboratory
hostel

Asked question

What is the fee structure for the BHMS program at Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College?
Asked by Sinchana
replied on 20-Feb-2024 07:30:38

Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College's fee structure is INR 1.4 lakhs per year. In total, it would cost INR 7 lakhs approx.

Contact Information

Contact Numbers:

9945599633/ 9535466113/ 9886664713/ 080-23217944/ 47

Email ID:

bbhmcchethan@gmail.com

Address:

Srinidhi Complex, Mallathalli Outer Ring Road, Between Dr.A.I.T. College & Bangalore University Campus, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Interested in Bhagawan Buddha Homoeopathic Medical College