Home >> Admission >> Delhi >> Delhi >> Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital

Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital Admission

Delhi, Delhi | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 1922 | Affiliated : University of Delhi
Admission Procedure

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023

Course Name

Minimum Eligibility

Selection Criteria


Candidate should have passed 10+2 examination with science stream of a recognized school board.

It is based on NEET scores followed by counseling conducted by the Institute.


Candidate should have passed BHMS from University of Delhi

Based on All India PG Entrance Test(H), PGET(H)

Asked question about eligibility criteria & admission procedure of Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital

Admission for BHMS in Nehru Homeopathic College?
20-Nov-2022 14:16:05 asked by Abhay suresh belkone

Students applying for admission to the BHMS must have a valid rank in NEET Exam as per the cutoff eligibility defined by the college. 85% of seats are reserved under Delhi Quota, and the remaining 15% of seats are applicable for the All India Quota. Nehru Homeopathic Medical College NEET Cut off for BHMS is 46640 (All India Ranking) and 145048 (Home state)

19-Jul-2021 06:25:05 asked by AVIKA

Candidates must have completed 10+2 with PCB as main along with English as one of the subjects securing a minimum of 50% aggregate. Admission to BHMS at NHMC is made on the basis of a valid score in NEET UG. Further, based on NEET, UG counselling is conducted by the college.

How can I get application forms???
03-Sep-2020 09:52:58 asked by Abhinay Pandey

Nehru Homeopathic Medical College Hospital application form can be obtained from the college office or available on the official website of this medical college.  

  • One visit the official website and click on the “Admission Details”
  • There the application form BHMS/MS is available so click on it.
  • Print out of the application form must be taken and filled.
  • Application fee is Rs. 1500 through Demand draft.
  • Duly filled application form along with documents and application fee must be sent to the college address through post.
Where to fill the application form?
08-Jul-2020 14:23:28 asked by sehrish Imran

Candidates by downloading the application form from the official website need to fill and submit to the Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital admission section for getting admissions.

I want PG medical admission is there direct admission offered??
14-Nov-2019 12:32:05 asked by Akansha

Basic eligibility required is BHMS degree from a reputed board and preferably rotary internship and the final selection for seeking Nehru Homeopathic college admission will be on basis of performance in AIAPGET. Because it is a public college there are no other quota admissions apart from govt. seat.

Need Advice! Ask the question, We would be happy to help you.

Interested in Nehru Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital